CDIH
Thrill of the chase - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Thrill of the chase (/showthread.php?tid=3326)

Pages: 1 2

- Hey Ladi - 08-26-2002

I'm just curious... Which do you prefer when pursuing a new person?

Do you not call back & make them come to you? Do you only show enough interest to keep them chasing?

Or do you want them to play hard to get? And you have to think up good reasons to see the person, so it doesn't look obvious?

I like the hunt. :burnfucker:

- Kid Afrika - 08-26-2002

I hate the games associated with dating someone. Why can't is just be honest?

I mean, why should I wait to call someone that I would actually like to speak to today? Just to not seem desperate?

I feel that starting a relationship based on little lies like this ends inevitably in a bad relationship. Sure, it's great if you only want to get some. But, what if that's not what you're after?

Women... can't live with 'em. can't brainwash 'em into worshipping you...

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

I like to be the hunter....
my problem is I am rather dense and sometimes I keep hunting long after I have already "caught" them.

- Maynard - 08-26-2002

I love the chase. You don't have to play games, but the beginning of a relationship is always awesome. Getting to know all the little things about them. What they like, and don't like. Learning their buttons, so you can push them at just the right times...

Yeah....the hunt. I've been hunted before, but usually find women to be like k1d said and play games.

- Keyser Soze - 08-26-2002

the challenge and the hunt make it interesting. the person could be perfect in everyway but if its too easy it just doesn't seem as worthwhile. a little hard to get is always a good thing.

- Hey Ladi - 08-26-2002

Quote:I hate the games associated with dating someone. Why can't is just be honest?
I wasn't sure how to put it.... I meant like in the very early stages.... the mating dance part, before you get to the sex (or even the first few times), before the relationshipy stuff starts

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

I just keep pursuing, I once had a women tell me,
You had me at "Hello..............................I am naked right now stroking myself thinking of you naked with honey drizzled over your body"

chicks are funny..... so hard to tell if the smooth talk is working or not.

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 26 2002 at 11:56

- Metalfan - 08-26-2002

What do you care Ladi....don't ya just bash 'em over the head with a shovel and ditch the bodies anyway? :thumbs-up:

- Arthur Dent - 08-26-2002

Nothing more flattering then when a woman makes the first move on you.

- Hey Ladi - 08-26-2002

Quote:don't ya just bash 'em over the head with a shovel and ditch the bodies anyway
is that what you're afraid of :rofl: it was just that once, he was an unruly little bugger

- Metalfan - 08-26-2002

Quote:he was an unruly little bugger

Is that what happened to Grumpy?

- SLASH - 08-26-2002

I'm asexual.

- Hey Ladi - 08-26-2002

How does that work? You never want it? :-p Whatever floats your boat :disappointed: :lol:

- LZMF1 - 08-26-2002

it all depends on the situation.......

i prefer to be the hunter but then again....it's fun to be the hunted ocassionaly

- Maynard - 08-26-2002

You can be asexual, but isn't the chase fun? Flirting is better than sex most of the time. All those feelings you can get, or make someone else get. The right person can make the hair stand up on your neck, and that alone is worth it.

- Kim - 08-26-2002

"Women... can't live with 'em. can't brainwash 'em into worshipping" you...

:lol:

- Arthur Dent - 08-26-2002

Just have an image stuck in my head of being chased through the woods by six women in loinclothes. :crackhead:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-26-2002

When its more of a sexual attraction than anything, I love the hunt...trying to lure them in....but when I have it bad for someone, I like to be chased because it assures me that they actually want me. I'm nutty I suppose.

- Ken'sPen - 08-26-2002

Quote:it all depends on the situation.......

i prefer to be the hunter but then again....it's fun to be the hunted ocassionaly

another quality LZ post chock full of insight.......

- Sean Cold - 08-26-2002

Quote:can't brainwash 'em into worshipping" you...

Or you can't unbrainwash them and convince them you are a dick.