CDIH
Breaking news: sean cold goes gaaaaay - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Breaking news: sean cold goes gaaaaay (/showthread.php?tid=3348)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Tenbatsuzen - 08-28-2002

seanc01d: the one in chelsea will have it tomorrow
Tenbatsuzen: FAG!
seanc01d: what choice do i have, they said they don't have it yet
seanc01d: I'm trying Damn it

What does Sean need so desparately that's in Chelsea, hmmmmm?

- GonzoStyle - 08-28-2002

I'd go with an online adaptor for PS2

- Sean Cold - 08-28-2002

You fuckin twat. What is with you and posting IM's with me?

I need my fuckin PS2 adapter you fucknut, I notice you left that out of this little c&p job.

- kindred - 08-28-2002

For a PS2 adapter, of course..... :moonie:

Edited By kindred on Aug. 28 2002 at 6:16

I always win.

I told you to fuckin' pre-order. Now you're risking your ass, quite literally, for this thing.

What happened to "I live in the Bronx - Niggers can't afford PS2"?

- Sean Cold - 08-28-2002

Quote:What happened to "I live in the Bronx - Niggers can't afford PS2"?

It seems that they didn't bother to order it because of this.

Tenbats fails yet again.

No, I win, because unlike this Bob Vila trading spaces motherfucker over there, I can play Madden online w/o risking getting the HIV or running into darkie

:thumbs-up:

- Sean Cold - 08-28-2002

Quote:trading spaces

Yeah, ummmmmm, aren't you just a little ashamed for even using that as a put down?

- Keyser Soze - 08-28-2002

The Cell - Power for Playstation 3 and ...more!

The heart of the Playstation3 will be a new chip (or rather chip set) developed by Sony, Toshiba, and IBM. The companies will collectively invest more than $400 million in the next five years to design a "supercomputer-on-a-chip" for the PS3. The name for this technology is "grid" (formerly called "cell") and appears to be targeted squarely at the possibilities of parallel and distributed computing over the internet. Grid computing is a variation of distributed computing, and presumably involves networked game machines sharing software, processing power and data. Okamoto also said that networking applications including downloadable software would be integral to Sony's Playstation3 console. A recent report (May 5 2002) from the Japanese News Agency Kyodo said that the Playstation 3 would work over superfast fiber optics connections and would be Sony's first console to run games without a digital video disc. Sony also is considering offering the new chip to other companies for use in televisions and electronics equipment, Kyodo said.
Excerpt from an IBM press release:

Code-named "Cell," the new microchips will employ the world's most advanced research technologies and chip-making techniques, including copper wires, silicon-on-insulator (SOI) transistors and low-K dielectric insulation, with features smaller than 0.10 microns -- 1,000 times thinner than a human hair. The result will be consumer devices that are more powerful than IBM's Deep Blue supercomputer, operate at low power and access the broadband Internet at ultra high speeds. Cell will be designed to deliver "teraflops" of processing power.

Was 'trading spaces' as good as 'trading places'?

- Hybrid - 08-29-2002

no. definitely not.

- Ken'sPen - 08-29-2002

God it would be a waste of those long flowing locks if Sean wasn't gay.

- The Sleeper - 08-29-2002

Quote:You fuckin twat. What is with you and posting IM's with me?
yea, I would be pretty embarrased too if there was written evidence that I talked to tenbats.

- NaughtyAngel - 08-29-2002

was this thread necessary?
:crackhead:

- Kid Afrika - 08-29-2002

About as necessary as your life, I suppose. ;-)

- Hey Ladi - 08-29-2002

oooo, I felt that slap over here Confuseduicide:

- Buttmunch - 08-29-2002

So is the new CDIH slogan, "we're here, we're queer, we will not disappear, we're fabulous, get used to us"?

- Kid Afrika - 08-29-2002

Hmmmm, your name is "Buttmunch", and you are waaaaaaaaaay too familiar with the gay chant...

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm... :lol: