CDIH
I got it in a cereal box - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I got it in a cereal box (/showthread.php?tid=3480)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

anyone else old enough to remember when they put really good shit in cereal boxes?

One of my favorites was a Trix rabbit and parachute.
you folded it up and blew it out a giant straw, (also included can you imagine?) anyway it would go pretty high and float down,

it was fun till I sucked in once to get a real nice lung full of air,
and sucked the parachute into my throat,

I was forced to throw it away.

- Kid Afrika - 09-10-2002

I am forced to tell you once again, that your thread ideas suck ass. You try too hard. And, you are starting to get creepy.

- Keyser Soze - 09-10-2002

starting?

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

hmmmmmm,
I am trying hard to care....
but I can't quite get there.

I'm not asking you to care.

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

Well that works out fine then,
I didn't ask what you thought of this thread or me....
funny that works.

- Arthur Dent - 09-10-2002

The Captain Crunch baking soda submarine. It's the only prize i can remember at all.

Yup, and funny how your threads only seem to pop up when the board is slow. Let it be slow sometimes, it's not going to kill anyone.

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

again, you with that opinion thing...
and me still not caring....

actually I do care...
I guess I lied to you or myself....

I think it is a stupid practice that you engage in,
of critiquing peoples threads and posts....

Your biggest offerings are active member check ins and "amuse me" threads....

why don't you actually become a viable and productive member yourself and stop worrying about others.

Edited By Ken'sPen on Sep. 10 2002 at 1:48

- DGW - 09-10-2002

that tool on wnew in the morning (early) was talking about this
remember Super Sugar Crisp and the records on the backs of the boxes?

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

OOOOOH yeah!!!

I think I had a few Archies songs that way....
would destroy any needle in 5 plays.

In Cap'n Crunch I got a hot air balloon basket that would attach to a balloon,
it would slowly release the air, but fast enough that it would float around the room........

coooooooool.

Edited By Ken'sPen on Sep. 10 2002 at 1:52

- Luna - 09-10-2002

I remember those, too. :lol:

Quote:why don't you actually become a viable and productive member yourself and stop worrying about others.
Oh yeah, because I don't add anything to the board... Nothing at all. None of my posts are interesting, none of the thread ideas I come up with measure up to the pure genius that is a "I got it in a cereal box" thread.

I don't critique everyone's threads, but I do critique often. It just so happens that your threads are such blatantly obvious attempts to drum up activity, when they are not needed.

Is it just my opinion? Sure it is. Does it really mean dick in the big scheme of things? Nope, probably not. Will I continue to do it? Yup, it's my way.

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

Horray for you Kid.....

I disagree,
If I didn't disagree I wouldn't start lame threads when I think the board is slow.

But I do think trying to move a lame thread into a good one, or even fun chat thread is a better thing than doing nothing or attacking it.

In this one case I am actually going to cite the ratings....
I think more people voted on me than anyone else,
with 21 votes in I have around a 2.5 or above average rating,
therefore I will use that as an indication that whatever I do is meeting some mass board approval.....

all is a matter of opinion,
I am just weary of seeing yours everywhere.

Feel free to quit. I'm not going anywhere, and my opinions are likely to continue spewing forth from my mouth.

People may not vote for me as much as others, and that really breaks me up inside. No really, it does. I am me, which often translates into the necessary evil of the board. Where so many happy-go-lucky fake motherfuckers may not speak what they feel for fear of being dislike, I simply don't give a shit. Where you enjoy being the annoying piece of worthless pablum that you are, again I simply don't give a shit.

Enjoy my opinion or ignore it. Either way, it's not likely to go away. Besides, at least I articulate my dislike for you. Rather than just posting, "this thread sucks" a la arpikajackass.

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

Kid A........
I reciprocate all your feelings,
I too am staying....
I too am going to continue to post as I do.

Brilliant retort.

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

Are you soooo insecure you have to get the last word in?

I was not trying to be eloquent, just honest

I was actually kind of expecting an argument, but I can see now that you don't have one. So, I'll leave you to your cereal box prize thread. Which I'm sure will go over really big now that I'm done pissing on it.

- Ken'sPen - 09-10-2002

what argument were you expecting.....
this is an impasse in opinion...