CDIH
Mother teresa to be sainted - Lets saint pol pot next - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mother teresa to be sainted - Lets saint pol pot next (/showthread.php?tid=3641)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 10-01-2002

Mother Teresa's sainthood is almost wrapped up, I also just lost my lunch. It fuckin sickens me on how much credit this cunt got. Sainthood? please, give me a break already. These are the same people who made Princess Diana a fuckin saint in their eyes. Diana was an overpaid and over glorfied spoiled housewife. She visited hospitals, what the fuck else was she gonna do? Not like she had to work, or worry about money. Yet no one praises the doctors who work for close to nothing in these impoverished countries to save these peoples lives, diana holds up a baby and she is a saint.

Mother Teresa's so called santuaries were nothing but over glorified concentration camps. Look at some of the pictures, no cots, no chairs, nothing, just sad people standing around, looking lost. She recieved millions, hundreds of millions in aid. Yet she built not hospitals, when she was sick she made sure she had the best and finest care available. There were no accounts nor records kept of the millions she recieved. She was anti-abortion, yet didn't see the connection between over population and poverty.

I dunno maybe it is me, but sainthood? Seriously lets just saint pol pot next. Hitler rebuilt germany to some of its highest peaks after the depression, Saint Adolph has a nice ring to it.

- Buttmunch - 10-01-2002

What's your point?

Saint Munch, would even be better.

- Buttmunch - 10-01-2002

Good point.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-01-2002

Quote:These are the same people who made Princess Diana a fuckin saint in their eyes.

Hate to be a spoil-sport but, Di saved alot of children from stray mine-feilds, with her work. Its kinda fact.

:lol: :lol: ;-)

- crx girl - 10-01-2002

i think his point is basically this:
Quote:It fuckin sickens me on how much credit this cunt got. Sainthood? please, give me a break already

anyway, i always thought that to become a saint you had to first either perform or witness a miracle or have some kind of encounter with jesus or mary or something. plus, don't you have to be dead for hundreds of years to be made a saint? is the church that desperate for some "positive" attention that they're putting people on the fast track to sainthood now?

- crx girl - 10-01-2002

i type too slow and there's no edit button :disappointed:

Quote:Hate to be a spoil-sport but, Di saved alot of children from stray mine-feilds, with her work. Its kinda fact.

Saint Freddy doesn't get my vote.

- Noellevious - 10-01-2002

You complain too much.

- Galt - 10-01-2002

Didn't the Catholic Church have a mandate that to be sainted, you have to have three proven miracles?

Might just be another lie told to me, but I've heard it a few times.

- The Sleeper - 10-01-2002

who?

- Kim - 10-01-2002

<span style='font-family:courier'>There must be an investigation into her life, which normally begins five years after death. In addition, there must be proof that she is responsible for at least one miracle.

A likely candidate is then "beatified," which means people may pray to the person and ask he or she to intervene with God on their behalf. Beatification reflects the pope's declaration that a deceased person is in heaven and is worthy of veneration.

Canonization, or full sainthood, follows after an undetermined number of years. The Vatican may consider speeding up the process for Mother Teresa...</span>

- AdolescentMasturbator - 10-01-2002

This reminds of the Bill Maher special where he talks about on a list of most influential people of the century Princess Diana beat out Stalin in influence.

- Galt - 10-01-2002

It reminds me of a Stanford philosopher I saw interviewed once who published a paper on how Michael Milken was infinately more beneficial to society than Mother Theresa

- PatCooper - 10-01-2002

Saints??? What a bunch of horse shit. I dont know what's dumber Sainthood or Knighthood. Two of the most stupidest thing around.

- Sean Cold - 10-01-2002

The Saints sure looked like shit against the Lions this past week.

- The Sleeper - 10-02-2002

Jeremy Shockey should be sainted

- OAS - 10-02-2002

Quote:anyway, i always thought that to become a saint you had to first either perform or witness a miracle or have some kind of encounter with jesus
Maybe she consumated her marriage with Jesus. :crackhead:

- kindred - 10-02-2002

If they want to make her a saint, it's no skin off my back. My life doesn't change either way. Besides, she did more good and sacrificed more than I'll ever accomplish in my life. It probably just makes them feel better to make her a saint.

- Gooch - 10-02-2002

Quote:Mother Teresa's sainthood is almost wrapped up, I also just lost my lunch. It fuckin sickens me on how much credit this cunt got. Sainthood? please, give me a break already. These are the same people who made Princess Diana a fuckin saint in their eyes. Diana was an overpaid and over glorfied spoiled housewife. She visited hospitals, what the fuck else was she gonna do? Not like she had to work, or worry about money. Yet no one praises the doctors who work for close to nothing in these impoverished countries to save these peoples lives, diana holds up a baby and she is a saint.

Mother Teresa's so called santuaries were nothing but over glorified concentration camps. Look at some of the pictures, no cots, no chairs, nothing, just sad people standing around, looking lost. She recieved millions, hundreds of millions in aid. Yet she built not hospitals, when she was sick she made sure she had the best and finest care available. There were no accounts nor records kept of the millions she recieved. She was anti-abortion, yet didn't see the connection between over population and poverty.

I dunno maybe it is me, but sainthood? Seriously lets just saint pol pot next. Hitler rebuilt germany to some of its highest peaks after the depression, Saint Adolph has a nice ring to it.

i agree 100%, Gonzy. This is a women who flew and took hospitality with ex-Nazis and Nazi-sympathizers. Sainthood is a popularity contest...which makes you question who the previous ones really were about. The fiction crumbles when under the scrutiny of reality. Did she do good things...some above and beyond perhaps you and I would...probably. But I defy her to make a retard cry. :-D