CDIH
The perfect number of icecubes - In a 16 oz glass of cold soda - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The perfect number of icecubes - In a 16 oz glass of cold soda (/showthread.php?tid=3678)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 10-06-2002

is exactly three.

Actually, this should be titled "the only acceptable number of ice cubes"

- HedCold - 10-06-2002

two.

- Hybrid - 10-06-2002

yea two

- Jack - 10-06-2002

Actually I think it would depend on the size of the cube. I have seen really small ones and rather large ones.

- Hybrid - 10-06-2002

Quote:Actually I think it would depend on the size of the penis. I have seen really small ones and rather large ones.

lol fixed it for you

- HedCold - 10-06-2002

what kind of cube we talking? is it a square cube, or the ice maker half a oval shaped cube?

- Galt - 10-06-2002

Normal sized ice cube rectangular tray. Three and only three. Two is just wrong. The ice cubes end up dissipating by the end of the drink. Three cubes is perfect. It makes the soda or juice perfectly cold and yummy yummy.

And if you put ice in milk or beer, I will hunt you down and mock you heartily.

I will admit, I did leave myself open not taking into account you rich folk with your lazy-ass negro like "ice cube makers"

- Galt - 10-06-2002

Headcold
Quote:two.
HyBriD
Quote:yeah two

Is anyone really surprised by this?

PS. I would have edited, so I didn't double post, but FUCK YOU JACK!!!

- The Sleeper - 10-06-2002

I like the icecubes with the hole in the middle.

- virgingrrl - 10-07-2002

Quote:I like the icecubes with the hole in the middle.

i like those too. they are fun when they start to melt, and you can stick your touge in the middle.

- virgingrrl - 10-07-2002

ps. crushed ice sucks.

- Hey Ladi - 10-07-2002

crushed ice is good in party drinks

- Zootybang - 10-07-2002

I put Ice In my milk, so bring the mockery, muthafucka.
And three Is exactly the right amount. Two just doesn't do the job.
You can even go so far as to add FOUR, If you're feeling saucy, but I would only recommend that for professionals.

- crx girl - 10-07-2002

i keep my soda in the fridge, that way i don't have to water it down with ice cubes

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-07-2002

I like crushed ice the bestest, but I only got the big cubes at home...and I like 4 or 5.

- Zootybang - 10-07-2002

So do I, but I still put ice In It so It doesn't get all warm and Icky on the table.

- Zootybang - 10-07-2002

That just made me think of something.
You know when you're a kid, you think everybody does things at their house the same as you do at yours? And then you go to a friends house and see that they put their soda on the floor In a closet, or keep their fruit In a bowl on the table Instead of In the fridge? Didn't that make you think they were some kind of freaks? I mean, c'mon, who eats warm Entenmans donuts? Everybody knows they're better when the chocolate gets cold and hard, right?
Maybe I need to get more sleep.

- The Sleeper - 10-07-2002

I always thought it was weird when I was over at a friends house, and around 6 the mom would come into the room and say "Dinner time!", and the family would all sit around the table and eat and talk about the day they had and such. My friends families were wacky!

- Hybrid - 10-07-2002

i like donuts

- The Sleeper - 10-07-2002

my avatar is a donut