CDIH
Tipping question - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Tipping question (/showthread.php?tid=3966)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Lou Weed - 10-25-2002

I'm taking out a unwed mother tonight for the first time and not wanting to look like a cheap prick I need some advice..
At a self lunch service buffet. THe chick seats you and bring you your "soft" drink and refills.
Buffet costs $7.95 you pay at the door on the way out

Do you tip?
How much?

Also if I happen to get "lucky" with this future welfare mom do I offer to pay for her kids babysitter fee? My train of thought is if I get anal I will pay anything else no.

[Image: waitress-gum.jpg]

- The Sleeper - 10-25-2002

I usually tip 10% at buffets

- Maynard - 10-25-2002

Leave a $5 and a note to her with your phone number.

Then go home and take the balloon knot.

- nerdo5 - 10-25-2002

Quote:and not wanting to look like a cheap prick
Quote:At a self lunch service buffet

too late.

- Rookie - 10-25-2002

I gotta go with nerdo on this one...

- Goatweed - 10-25-2002

welfare moms are hotter than soccer moms.

- nerdo5 - 10-25-2002

unwed moms are cool for a myriad of reasons. firstly, as much as i hate to contradict myself, you don't need to spend much money on them. flowers once are definitely the path to poohah. more importantly, though. you know they put out. only thing is, it's creepy to bang one with a c-section scar.

- Goatweed - 10-25-2002

Quote:it's creepy to bang one with a c-section scar.
Just turn off the lights - out of sight, out of mind.

- nerdo5 - 10-25-2002

Quote:Just turn off the lights - out of sight, out of mind.

true. if nothing else, you can follow it down like a braille road map.

- nerdo5 - 10-25-2002

Quote:do I offer to pay for her kids babysitter fee?

you know she's just gonna spend it on more crack.

- Ronin - 10-25-2002

the waiter is just bringing you your drinks.. just leave like $3 or $4 i think..
if you get the mom, pay for the babysitter.. it's the least you could do after impregnanting her again and never seeing her again Lou Weed.. :thumbs-up:

- Galt - 10-25-2002

Since it's a buffet, and you're paying anyways, get a doggie bag for her bastard kid.

And maybe you get get a couple dollars off if they let you just eat out of the buffet table instead of dirtying plates.

Don't forget to steal glasses and silverware too welfare boy.

- The Sleeper - 10-25-2002

$7.95 canadian is like 4 dollars. cheap fuck.

- nerdo5 - 10-25-2002

lou...

did you ever think about splurging and maybe taking her to roy rogers or tim horton's. why even fuck around with tips? better yet, she might know someone at a local soup kitchen. i heard that you don't need to tip those guys if you donate a blanket

Edited By nerdo5 on 1035580002

- Arthur Dent - 10-25-2002

I thought Lou was gonna ask Kindred for Cow Tipping advice. :disappointed:

- Galt - 10-25-2002

Do they still have those coupon books at McDonalds?

- Cunk - 10-25-2002

Quote:if I get anal I will pay

Lou's a taker, not a giver.

- kindred - 10-25-2002

Quote:I thought Lou was gonna ask Kindred for Cow Tipping advice.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Those silly kids used to do that in high school... First step, watch where you step...

- OAS - 10-25-2002

Unwed Canadian mothers are pure anal sluts. They learn that Canada won't give them shit for the kid so they will either swallow or have you drop it off at the back door so as not to have another kid.

By going to a buffet, you are saving about $60 on dinner ($1.08 US). Pay for the sitter. It's going to cost you $40 ($.72 US) for anal from a hooker up the road from the Air Canada Center. All in all, you come out ahead.

- nerdo5 - 10-25-2002

Quote:$60 on dinner ($1.08 US). Pay for the sitter. It's going to cost you $40 ($.72 US)

isn't the metric exchange rate awesome??