CDIH
FU To Microsoft and Sony - Dammit! Dammit DAMMIT!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: FU To Microsoft and Sony - Dammit! Dammit DAMMIT!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=5052)

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

because of these 2 companies and their gaming consoles with broadband capabilities my hands and fingers are cover with callouses a.k.a. gamer's hands. i also have been staying up til roughly 3 am on a nightly basis playing S.O.C.O.M.(ps2), Unreal Championship(XB), NHL2K3(XB),and Twisted Metal Black:Online(ps2). so my sleeping habits have also been effected.

:fuckoff: MicroSoft

:fuckoff: Sony

- FollowThisLogic - 01-24-2003

:fuckoff: Lack of self-control.

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:fuckoff: FTL

- Goatweed - 01-24-2003

I'll be joining the legions of SOCOM players in the very near future :-D

- Keyser Soze - 01-24-2003

[CDIH]Goatweed

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

Mad wasted me quite a few times last night.............

:banana: <-------me after fragging him a few times

- Goatweed - 01-24-2003

Quote:[CDIH]Goatweed

:thumbs-up:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 01-24-2003

I don't like console games. I've been staying up late due to many PC games and broadband connections. Welcome to my world now Sonny Jim.

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

Quote:I'll be joining the legions of SOCOM players in the very near future :-D

ahhhhh....the clan is growing!

where has galt been? i have yet to see him online in SOCRACK.....he isn't listed on the cdih clan list. at least he wasn't last night.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1043420307

- Mad - 01-24-2003

LZ got a couple of good kills in on me last night. I see much improvement in this one.

And LZ if you want to get more practice time in during the day. The secret is called DUCT TAPE!

Duct tape the little one and you can play all day long till the sugar momma comes home.

:thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 01-24-2003

I haven't sent Galt an invite yet. Can anyone else do it? I've been busy the past few days and havent had a chance to log on.

- Mad - 01-24-2003

Keyser as clan leader you are the only one with the power to do so. It's all on you.

- LZMF1 - 01-24-2003

Quote:And LZ if you want to get more practice time in during the day. The secret is called DUCT TAPE!

Duct tape the little one and you can play all day long till the sugar momma comes home.
the thought has crossed my mind.

i usually give my kid an old PSX controller and i put a headset on her and pretends like she's playing. :thumbs-up:

- Danked - 01-24-2003

Shame on you for exposing your children to such violence. :-p

- LZMF1 - 03-02-2003

holy christ!!! my poor fingertips are killing me from playing so goddamned much!! i ended up playing SOCRACK til 3am this morning and there's a good chance i'll be doing it again today.

i was named MVP a few(3) times last night/this morning. :thumbs-up: