CDIH
So... I go to 7-11 today.. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So... I go to 7-11 today.. (/showthread.php?tid=5417)

Pages: 1 2

- Jack - 02-28-2003

Actually.. it wasn't 7-11, it was a Speedway Gas Station but who really cares?

Anyways.. I go there and on the shelf in the cooler section is a spot for my favorite soda, but no freaking soda. I was so pissed. I had to settle for a Barqs Rootbeer instead of my normal dnL that I usually get. I hate when my routine gets fucked up.

- Danked - 02-28-2003

I went into the Blackstone corner store over here. My sweet old lady is retiring and moving to Arizona after today. I'll miss her.

Also bought what will hopefully be the last pack of cigarettes I'll ever buy. :thumbs-up:

- Metalfan - 02-28-2003

I thought today was Saturday....Damn was I pissed when the alarm went off

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-28-2003

i woke up to Ali G on the Today Show
today is a good day :thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 02-28-2003

should i order in italian, chinese, or sushi today?

- LyricalGomez - 02-28-2003

I like woke up right, and I like was like, no way mahn, and then I was like, I'll go back to sleep

so I did

- Hey Ladi - 02-28-2003

I told them yesterday I wasn't coming in :thumbs-up:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-28-2003

I woke up at 11:10...already missed my shift at work cause the speaker on my alarm is broken...then at 11:13 the fire alarm goes off...so I was gettin dressed and then as soon as I walked out of my apartment the alarm stops and I say fuck it I'm goin back inside...so I did that...read chat from last night, read the cell threads and then posted here...my spring break starts in 4 hours...

- Ronin - 02-28-2003

How can spring break be in the winter?

I woke up today. That is all. Nothing special.

- DGW - 02-28-2003

i'm eating those lil jelly sombrero
green is the bezt!!

- Suzie - 02-28-2003

I'M GOING TO SEE PHISH TODAY!!!!!!! It has to be a good day, it just has to.

- Skitchr4u - 02-28-2003

i am at work and i don't like it

- Buttmunch - 02-28-2003

I haven't woken up yet.

And Keyser, you should order in Sushi. I've never heard anyone speak that before.

- HedCold - 02-28-2003

i woke up 15 minutes before my class so i havent showered yet Undecided

- Luna - 02-28-2003

I woke up this morning and I still don't know what I'm doing yet. :crackhead:

- DGW - 02-28-2003

slackers!!!!!!!!!!

- Keyser Soze - 02-28-2003

i wanted sushi but my roommate wants italian and i actually could go for some chicken parm and cheese ravioli

- HedCold - 02-28-2003

i just showered :thumbs-up:

- Ronin - 02-28-2003

still at work.. have been since 8am. will be leaving at 8pm. 13 hour work day! WOO-HOO!!

- JimmyBlueEyes - 02-28-2003

I got up about 10 went to the 7-11 by my house and no Very Cherry Snapple for my sandwich. So I got a big gulp. Adapting to things is what makes us strong. Paid off my car loan and closed out my bank accounts. Paid off my insurance and went to see dear old mom. Sitting here now deciding if I should go to my girlfriends and blow off work tonight or let her clean the house on her own. It was a good day.