CDIH
mike tyson on tv aaallll week - colon bouncer colon - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: mike tyson on tv aaallll week - colon bouncer colon (/showthread.php?tid=5853)

Pages: 1 2

- HedCold - 03-31-2003

he's going to be cohosting jimmy kimmel all week. should be gold :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Galt - 03-31-2003

It must have been a struggle when you decided whether this went into the Entertainment or Sports forum; or even potentially The Pit.

I'm sure you're going to get a lock of flak from some people that wanted it elsewhere, but I wouldn't have wanted to be in your shoes come decision-time.

No matter what happens, don't let them get you down.

- HedCold - 03-31-2003

it was Undecided
you think i made the right choice? it was tough call

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

i think you did great!!!! :thumbs-up:

- HedCold - 03-31-2003

i knew you would think so buddy! [Image: wiggle.gif]

- Keyser Soze - 03-31-2003

must see tv

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2003

Quote:must see tv
what is "what keyser says while shopping in the she-male section of his video store".

- Galt - 03-31-2003

Did you have Grumpy write that line for you?

- HedCold - 03-31-2003

he's going to start posting about how i'm locked in his basement. OOOOH the smell!!!!

- Galt - 03-31-2003

Seriously, if I were mean like Arpi, I would mock him for a weak-ass line like that and then complain about how much the board sucks and I am the only funny one left.

Of course we all know that's not true since Sleeper is still around. But if Sleeper were to die, then I'd be all you have. Well me and Gonzo. He's never going to leave.

- GonzoStyle - 03-31-2003

I'm sticking around like a burning roid.

When is this jimmy kimmel show on and what channel?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-31-2003

Georgia doesn't air Jimmy Kimmel... :disappointed:

- HedCold - 03-31-2003

12am on ch 7
its been starting later though because of the war stuff, so probably 12:30am

- GonzoStyle - 04-01-2003

May i say that Jimmy Kimmel is the worst talk show host since Pat Sajak. Tyson is sitting there just ripe to blow and kimmel just can't get around to him, he is one of the worst personalities and interviewers I have ever seen.

That whole deal with showing Tyson those pictures of people from his past was a good idea but he didnt go anywhere with it. I can understand the fear of having a maniac like Tyson around but he is one of the most untalented hacks I have ever seen in my life, next to carson daily.

- Arpikarhu - 04-01-2003

Quote:I am the only funny one left.
i have never said this.
i am one of a select few, but not the only one

- GonzoStyle - 04-02-2003

How much did it look like Tyson wanted to beat the shit out of the guy who ate 19,000 big macs?

He was riding him all night.

"usually people accomplish something when they come on a show, what did you do again? 19,000 big macs? you got reciepts?"

- Keyser Soze - 04-02-2003

i have to agree with gonzo, having tyson on your show should be a free ticket to comedy heaven. if you can't be funny with this gift you need to hang em up and go punch a clock somewhere. tyson is almost funny despite kimmel but the potential for so much more is being wasted.

I know it is just so sad, tyson actually tried harder yesterday but Kimmel just can't set him up, he is so unfunny. Tyson popped up and sat on the little table and was just begging to be set up.

When Kimmel asked tyson if he ever played hockey all I could remember was a joke that Cedric the Enteratiner did.

"You can't have too many black people in hockey cause you can fight in hockey and shit. You'll just have a bunch of niggers skating around with no sticks just skatin, wishing somebody just would...!!!!"

- Keyser Soze - 04-02-2003

jimmy kimmel isnt even in the same comedy universe as cedric the entertainer. i think cedric stole the show in kings of comedy even though i was a bigger bernie mac fan.

Cedric stole the show with the break dance battle bit he did, when he started to do the one man break dance battle I was in tears cause I remembered all that shit.

But Bernie is still trully the Mac.