CDIH
I saw a negro today - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I saw a negro today (/showthread.php?tid=6832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- The Sleeper - 07-14-2003

but I'm not finished! He was holding a sign on the street that said "Burger King" and an arrow so we can all know where Burger King is, even though it was like 2 feet away. :rofl:

I guess you had to be there

- GonzoStyle - 07-14-2003

I bet when he was a kid and everyone said: "what do you wanna be when you grow up?"

He said "i wanna be the burger king sign holder guy"

- Galt - 07-14-2003

I saw one in Montreal. He was so tired after a long day from work that he couldn't even make it home from the bank. He ended up just passing out in the ATM vestibule. Poor guy.

are you sure he wasn't just homeless?

- Goatweed - 07-14-2003

I only see negroes when I go to work.

- Keyser Soze - 07-14-2003

I feel so bad for those sign holder guys. Thats the most god awful job i've ever seen. Its so pathetic watching them stand there on a hot day.

Actually I would enjoy that job. You have no responsibilites other than to hold a sign all day. You don't have to deal with costumers or people in general. It's almost perfect.

- Keyser Soze - 07-14-2003

It looks really boring.

- Goatweed - 07-14-2003

I'm sure they get paid well.

- drusilla - 07-14-2003

i saw one cut in front of me & 3 other people online while i was waiting to order a soda :17:

Edited By drusilla on 1058205243

yeah the burger king sign holder guy is a pretty shitty gig. Cause that means he wasn't good enough to be the strip club card giver outter guy who wears the construction vest so he can hold all the strip club cards.

- Galt - 07-14-2003

You've got to be kidding about feeling bad for them. You realize the only reason they have that job is because BK or whoever pays them. And the only reason they pay them is to keep them out of the store and panhandling their stinky warez inside the store.

I wonder if the McDonalds sign holder guy and the BK sign holder guy ever get into turf wars, or try to sabotage eachothers signs and shit.

- drusilla - 07-14-2003

that woudl be awesome.

like a homeless spy vs. spy

- DGW - 07-14-2003

i think you're all missing the point
if it wasn't for the "eat at joes" sign holder guy none of this would have ever been possible

Quote:Cause that means he wasn't good enough to be the strip club card giver outter guy who wears the construction vest so he can hold all the strip club cards.
yea, but if you're the strip club guy, you have to bother people the whole day, which can be fun I guess, but the sign guy can just stand there and he's doing exactly what he's supposed to do. I mean really, it's perfect. And I haven't seen any McDonald's sign guy, but they better get on it, cause I can't seem to locate any of the 866 McDonalds in Manhattan.

McDonalds may lose the burger wars if they dont get some sign holder guys out there. Before you know it BK will have a massive army of sign holder guys walkin the streets. Then Mickey D's will try to counter by sending hooligans to break their signs, or steal them and write McDonalds over them.

This is how the bloodiest gang wars start.

I am gonna ally myself with White Castle

white castle needs no signs.

The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:Cause that means he wasn't good enough to be the strip club card giver outter guy who wears the construction vest so he can hold all the strip club cards.
yea, but if you're the strip club guy, you have to bother people the whole day, which can be fun I guess, but the sign guy can just stand there and he's doing exactly what he's supposed to do.
Yeah but you'll get bored eventually and start talking anyway.

The strip club card hander outer guy is a notch about the rest. Its great to see the embarasment on some peoples faces. You can hand the cards to some 4 year old walking with his parents. Or hand it to some grandpa walking around and maybe he gets a heart attack. Hand it to priests and other religious figures. Plus you get to talk to them, what can beat handing a priest a strip club invite and sayin "hey father go on in and see some hot pussy, it beats the hell outta little boys...oh no, wait...YOU BEAT THE HELL OUTTA LITTLE BOYS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O&A RULEZZZZZ SEX IN ST PATTYS 4 LIFE!!!!".