CDIH
So I spent the last 24 hours in jail. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So I spent the last 24 hours in jail. (/showthread.php?tid=7208)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Keyser Soze - 08-24-2003

I'm too tired to talk about it now, i'll get into it later.

- Goatweed - 08-24-2003

arrested for Noise Pollution again?

- drusilla - 08-24-2003

SPEAK!

- Hybrid - 08-24-2003

oh man what a cliffhanger, now i'll never fall asleep tonZZzzZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZ

- LyricalGomez - 08-24-2003

Quote:arrested for Noise Pollution again?

:rofl: end of thread

- Galt - 08-24-2003

Jeff Sagarin's odds:

7:1 Statutory rape
35:1 Sexual Assault
20:1 DUI
3:2 Fighting
1:1 Being too damned handsome
5:1 Assaulting a Police Officer
15:1 Public Intoxication
3:1 Disturbing the peace

- Paper Boy - 08-24-2003

i don't believe he was in jail for a few reasons. they are as follows:

reason #1: who gets let out of jail in the middle of the night? i thought they let you out in the morning after seeing a judge.

reason #2: he's white, isn't he? white people don't go to jail.

- Danked - 08-24-2003

Too bad the beach house got raided. I wonder who tipped them off?

Stay away from Dru! :16:

- HedCold - 08-24-2003

this story will most likely be boring
he should let galt write one up for him instead

- Velociti - 08-24-2003

yea and it should involve strippers and miscariages

- diceisgod - 08-25-2003

Add Roxanne to your repetiore.

- Kingpin - 08-25-2003

I just hoped he got ass raped by a large black man.....

- diceisgod - 08-25-2003

There is nothing in life that suicide can't get you out of.

- PatCooper - 08-25-2003

Paper Boy Wrote:i don't believe he was in jail for a few reasons. they are as follows:

reason #1: who gets let out of jail in the middle of the night? i thought they let you out in the morning after seeing a judge.

reason #2: he's white, isn't he? white people don't go to jail.
He might have spent the night "in a jail" but not in a cell.
It was a saturday night. He would have stayed there till monday to see the judge.

- Jack - 08-25-2003

Yeah.. I'm not buying it.

Its another, look at me I'm cool thing.

- Doc - 08-25-2003

I think he was brought in for being too sweaty for a white man.

See, I even have proof Here's Keyser singing with his band 'Tommy Two-tone and the Pimps' or something like that

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

I'll believe it when I see the mug shot on smokinggun.com

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

so, did ya come up with a story yet?

- I steal watermelons - 08-25-2003

Did you join a gang in Jail and have to improvise to make weapons and not wear certain colors

- Keyser Soze - 08-25-2003

Friday night I went to see my friend who was guest bartending down at Bar Harbour on 77th and 1st. I had a few drinks, not that many, maybe 2 vodka tonics and an Amstel. Around 1, I decided I was going to meet up with some other people in Hoboken so I headed towards the Lincoln Tunnel with my buddy who was smashed. As I pulled up to just before you turn into the tunnel, I was waved over by a police checkpoint where they were making just about every car pull over. The officer took a whiff and obviously from my friend's condition, he could tell we had been drinking. I was given a breathalizer and blew a .07, which is under the legal limit which is .08 (the legal limit used to be .10 ). However, even though I was not legally drunk the cop told me I was considered impaired.

I was put in handcuffs and taken over to the paddy wagon. I saw my drunk buddy get out and get into the drivers seat, where I saw another cop look at him like he was insane, handed him my cell and found out later was told to go catch a cab. So now i'm sitting in the wagon getting taken to the local precinct to get my fingerprints taken and was put in a cell with this other dude, 6'10" black guy who had an outstanding warrant. The guy was really cool, we were bullshitting about how his gf camed to the station and asked the officer if he was alone when they arrested him. My roommate came to pick up my car, which was not being confiscated because I wasnt legally drunk. My new friend and I spent the next 5 hours in that cell and then were taken to central booking in chinatown. The cops told us we would likely only be waiting for a hour or so before we could see a judge and then would be released. Little did I know what was in store for me.

We arrived at central booking at approximately 7:30AM, I was taken to an EMS worker who asked me question if I need a doctor, was i on drugs, was i legally insane. I was told some people fake illness, mental or otherwise, so they can stay at bellvue instead of central booking. I opted to stay at CB, since the officer said I would be in and out. They took me down to what is known as "The Tombs" in the basement of the building which consisted of 8 cells, 6 which are about 10x10, and 4 larger ones that are about 20x10. All of them were filled twice capacity. I spent the next 14 hours boucing from cell to cell as I moved closer to meeting the judge, which I was told I would meet 12 hours ago by my arresting officer. The inmates, most of whom had been in and out of central booking for most of their lives, where there for anything from assault, robbery, domestic abuse, and drugs (posession and or intent to sell). I napped on the dirty concrete floor in 10 to 20 minute increments, unable to fall completely asleep because i was uncomfortable and afraid of what someone might try to do. The workers who provided us food, which consisted of cheese sandwhiches and some mystery lunch meat, also were selling weed for $1 a blunt. The inmates had their own stashes which they got through security and were selling it other inmates for money or cigarettes. I though I was never going to get out. It was smelly, they gave inmates milk which gave them gas, it was dirty, food and cockroaches, and it was hot, at least 80 degrees or so. They no longer had 24 hour court hearing so I had to wait until court began and wait to be called. I was finally brought upstairs to talk to a court appointed lawyer at 7:30 and actually spoke to him at 9. I was taken into court where I saw the judge and was slapped with an $85 fine, 90 days suspension of driving in NY, and assigned to attend a drinking and driving class.

I was able to make a phone call while I was inside and told my roommate to come get me, my ordeal finally ended around 10PM. A total of 22 hours. I couldnt get to a shower fast enough. My buddy who was in the car with my the night before could not remember a thing. I had a dozen messages on my phone asking if I needed to be bailed out. It was the worst experience of my life.