CDIH
HOLY SHIT!!! - !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: HOLY SHIT!!! - !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7216)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

it's Galt's birthday!!!

may you have a great day and a miscarriage-free sexual encounter tonight! Confusedmokey: :banana: Confusedmokey: :banana:

- Mad - 08-25-2003

Galt, hope your ex decides to fuck you today, enjoy.

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

you people really are slow sometimes

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

who are you again?

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

:35:

Quote: happy birthday HedCold 4 23 Aug. 25 2003,2:07 am
Last Post by: HedCold

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

I saw that thread - Galt wasn't mentioned though :21:

I still can't remember you - you're a mod also?

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

when did you become the meanie. i liked you as the nice mod :29:

- Galt - 08-25-2003

I could do another story time about how indecisive and fucked up my ex is.

Long story short: She's living with that dude, we went to a concert together (I bought her tickets for her birthday a few months back and she made me promise to go even after we broke up)

She was totally sober. She was all over me the entire concert. Saying how much of a mistake she made. She took the easy way out. How all she does is fight with the guy, they sleep in different rooms, how she wants to reserve the right to ask for another chance at some point in the future, how since she works for Johnson and Johnson, she could move to Jersey in a year. And mauling me and grabbing my cock the whole show.

She's going on business in a couple weeks to DC and wants me to go down and visit her. She hinted that we could have gotten a hotel room after the concert. She wants my flavor. I told her to go home to her roommate.

All the while after I kept trying to stay together and keep her from throwing everything away. Now I'm moving and I tell her I'm cutting ties completely and she's doing this.

I'm trying to be an honorable guy and not let her cheat on the guy she's living with who is head over heals in love with her, and this would eventually guarantee that things would end....

But I really miss the squirt.

- Goatweed - 08-25-2003

I used to be nice too? wtf, I feel like I'm in Memento.

- Keyser Soze - 08-25-2003

Happy Birthday Galt. Cut the ties with this ex already! Jeez, this is very unhealthy, she seems very disfunctional.

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

Quote:wtf, I feel like I'm in Memento
so, you don't remember the other night either? wow. i hope i'm not pregnant Undecided

you were really good though, it's a shame you caught amnesia

damnit keyser, you're always in my way

Edited By crx girl on 1061847284

- Galt - 08-25-2003

I did. I cut ties. She won't leave me alone.

Now she wants me to fuck her brains out.

I'm not a punk.

I wouldnt give her the satisfaction considering what shes done to you. Her affection isn't going to make up for the fact she is stringing you along. Its the old "you always want what you can't have" thing. If you gave in to her, she would just turn around and do the same thing with the other guy.

- Galt - 08-25-2003

but the upside is:
I'd get laid
I'd destroy his dreams
I'd be in NYC while she's in Boston so there would be no strings attached

It's pretty good upside.

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

i think he already stated that he's not gonna give her what she wants.

but you could fuck other girls who would be more deserving. why give her what she wants when she clearly is using you.

- Galt - 08-25-2003

you would have a good point if I were turning girls away at the door.

It's not like I fuck her or I choose someone else from my stable.

- crx girl - 08-25-2003

ok, just ignore my last post, galt, pay attention to keyser, he's actually making sense for once. i think. now i'm all confused

- Mad - 08-25-2003

crx girl Wrote:ok, just ignore my last post, galt, pay attention to keyser, he's actually making sense for once. i think. now i'm all confused
Keyser making sense? THE WORLD WILL END IN FIVE MINUTES.

- Bland - 08-25-2003

Galt Wrote:you would have a good point if I were turning girls away at the door.

It's not like I fuck her or I choose someone else from my stable.
Grudge fuck her and then throw her out without her clothes.This way you get laid and she stops bothering you. The perfect plan. I am a super genius!