CDIH
Raise the blade - make the change - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Raise the blade - make the change (/showthread.php?tid=7217)

Pages: 1 2

- Doc - 08-26-2003

No, it's not about suicide, but something even more near and dear to a males heart.

Facial hair

I've had a goatee for about a year and half now, and I just decided to shave it off tonight. No particular reason, just wanted to. Well, I've learned a few things.

1. I now look like I'm 13

2. I used to have a habit of pulling on the hair or rubbing it when I was thinking, now I don't know what to do

3. I have a really big chin

Does anyone else have this kind of relationship with their facial hair?

- LyricalGomez - 08-26-2003

:30:

Uhm, no

- Goatweed - 08-26-2003

the last time I shaved mine off was when I got married - and I only did it for the wife 'case she didn't want the goatee in the wedding pics.

Otherwise I don't like to go without it - I look young as it is, without it I look like Im 13 too.

- LyricalGomez - 08-26-2003

Yes you do :rofl:

- Gooch - 08-26-2003

i had to shave mine last week...now that i'm interviewing. makes me look younger, but i still hate it.

- Doc - 08-26-2003

It just doesn't feel right...it's like when people lose their arm in an industrial accident but still get ghost pains

I want my mommy

- Goatweed - 08-26-2003

it'll grow back - mine took a week.

- Doc - 08-26-2003

But until then my chin will be nekkid

- crx girl - 08-26-2003

get a chin muff

- Goatweed - 08-26-2003

muff dive?

- Doc - 08-26-2003

I think she means a flavour saver

- Kid Afrika - 08-26-2003

The weirdest thing to me was how cold my chin was when I shaved off my goatee. However, sometimes I think it's kind of ridiculous to have a goatee anymore since everyone and their mother has one. Oh well, I look Indian if I shave the goatee and the moustache and you can't have one without the other. So, they're both staying.

- Galt - 08-26-2003

could you people be any more stereotypical with your goatees as a simultaneous signal of your lack of any ambition and forced attempt to appear alternative?

- Doc - 08-26-2003

I grew it in to piss off my girlfriend

- Goatweed - 08-26-2003

I also have a small mole on my chin that whenever I shave, it gets cut - no matter how careful I am. Having a goatee keeps me from bleeding.

- HedCold - 08-26-2003

if sleeper was here he would tell us all about how sweet his beard is

- PlasticMan - 08-26-2003

Why stop with the goatee. Shave every inch of your cranium.

That means your head....pervert.

- LZMF1 - 08-26-2003

i grow in a beard....get bored with it...then shave it down to a goatee....and proceed to get bored with it....shave it all off then restart the process.

- crx girl - 08-26-2003

i like goatees

- Goatweed - 08-26-2003

:loveya: