CDIH
That loud noise you just heard... - was sean's head exploding - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: That loud noise you just heard... - was sean's head exploding (/showthread.php?tid=7319)

Pages: 1 2

- Faceman - 09-07-2003

The Dolphins, a supposed super bowl contender, were beaten by the Texans 21-20 on a last second field goal. It was good of cbs to let us watch the last quarter of that game after cutting away from the destruction that was buffalo beating N.E. I was very impressed by Buffalo's defense, they made Brady look like a little bitch.
I don't know if it was the fact the Rams couldn't get out of their own way, or the Giants defense is just that good, but I was very impressed by the Giants. They are going far in the NFC.

- Velociti - 09-07-2003

credit, associated press

- Keyser Soze - 09-07-2003

I lost $200 on Miami. I've got another $200 on the Saints.

- PatCooper - 09-07-2003

i lost 20 on the Rams. But im so happy dolphins lost.

- fbd - 09-07-2003

i hate this...i'm in a fantasy league with some guys from my dorm floor, and my starting qb is brooks, who has(at this point) 1 fantasyu point. my backup is tommy maddox, who has 23, the most of any player so far

and in my other league, i have the defense of the giants and phins. guess which one i played

- Faceman - 09-07-2003

don't feel bad, I played the atlanta defense instead of buffalo and green instead of culpepper. i could be up by 60

- Keyser Soze - 09-07-2003

i started booker over holt

- Faceman - 09-07-2003

remind me again why we play fantasy football

- crx girl - 09-07-2003

i have 2 tampa wide receivers Sad

- Keyser Soze - 09-08-2003

homer

- crx girl - 09-08-2003

are you calling me gay?

- Goatweed - 09-08-2003

Homer Simpson Is gay?

- Galt - 09-08-2003

I know. I picked up the Denver D on a whim just to play today because I was afraid of Gannon vs my Tennesee defense.

Not only that but because of James Stewart getting hurt, I needed someone else for my flex spot. I didn't like Josh Reed vs my Pats. I didn't like K Faulk because I didn't know if he was going to play at all or of A Smith would get it all day. I didn't like Kevin Johnson until the WR situation works it's way out. So I picked up some scrub WR from Arizona since they were playing against one of the worst teams in the league and the AZ defense was horrible so I thought it might be a high scoring affair. I forget the Arizona WRs name. It was some rookie. Name reminds me of Anakin Skywalker.

I should take a look at how my team did. But I know I had Edge, Rod Smith, and Trent Green, and they all did crappy, so I'm sure I lost my matchup.

- Keyser Soze - 09-08-2003

warrick dunn got me 12 pts today, unfortunatley dillon only got me 3.5. crumpler however posted a nice fat 16 pts.

- crx girl - 09-08-2003

warrick dunn only got me 9 points

- Faceman - 09-08-2003

crx girl Wrote:warrick dunn only got me 9 points
I have a whole fantasy team that only got me about 9 points today total. Don't complain

- crx girl - 09-08-2003

that's funny

- Faceman - 09-08-2003

What's funnier is that you have 2 TB receivers and warren dunn on your fantasy team. who's your quarterback, Doug Williams?

- HedCold - 09-08-2003

shaun king

- crx girl - 09-08-2003

it's warrick. and no, but i have tampa defense and grammatica. the only thing i'm not happy with is the receivers.

but i wasn't home for the draft.