CDIH
One really long nose hair! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: One really long nose hair! (/showthread.php?tid=8006)

Pages: 1 2

- Bland - 12-17-2003

So, the love of my life from the seventh floor commented on a hair that was poking out of my nose. I went to the bathroom figuring that I would just give the offensive hair a quick pull and be on my way. As soon as I started to tug it felt like it was attached all of the way up my nose near my brain. It was the oddest sensation. Like I was touching some party of my body that wasnt meant to be touched. Finally it gave way and the fucker was a good 3 inches long!! I have a small nose so I can't for the life of me figure out where it was originally attached.

- Kid Afrika - 12-17-2003

Tell us again how you aren't arpi...

- diceisgod - 12-17-2003

A good gag is to take a really long piece of hair and dip one end in crazy glue. Wait til one of your friends passes out drunk and stick it up their nose. Then smash their head in with a shovel.

- Bland - 12-17-2003

Kid Afrika Wrote:Tell us again how you aren't arpi...
I am not Arpi. Happy now? Some of the weaker members seem unable to let this bad joke go.

- diceisgod - 12-17-2003

Another good gag is to quit the board and join under an alias.

- Bland - 12-17-2003

diceisgod Wrote:Another good gag is to quit the board and join under an alias.
Please see my previous post in this thread.

- diceisgod - 12-17-2003

You have 673 posts. 600 of them are of you telling people you're not you. Time to stop the hogwash.

- The Sleeper - 12-17-2003

what is the moral of this story?

- Mad - 12-17-2003

Trim your nose hairs daily.

- diceisgod - 12-17-2003

The moral is Keyser has no morals. Superduper. Now let's stop being a pussy and move on.

- The Sleeper - 12-17-2003

Keyser is degenerate scum

- diceisgod - 12-17-2003

Pure evil like the devil

- Bland - 12-17-2003

diceisgod Wrote:You have 673 posts. 600 of them are of you telling people you're not you. Time to stop the hogwash.
Only because mental inferiors such as yourself can't seem to grasp the fact that you are wrong about me. Learn to accept your inadequacies and we can all move on.

- Danked - 12-17-2003

And you thought it was a moos-tash.

- Bland - 12-17-2003

Danked Wrote:And you thought it was a moos-tash.
Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder if the attempted moustache growth is somehow involved in this mutant hair.

- Keyser Soze - 12-17-2003

i'm really a sweatheart.

- Goatweed - 12-17-2003

just give it a good tug and be done with it - be a man, it'll only sting for a few seconds.

- crx girl - 12-17-2003

i heard you should never pluck your nose hairs because it can get infected and make your nose fall off or implode or something along those lines.

- Goatweed - 12-17-2003

no, you're thinking of cocaine.

- crx girl - 12-17-2003

ah. i always get those two mixed up