CDIH
Let's cut the crap - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Let's cut the crap (/showthread.php?tid=8878)

Pages: 1 2

- diceisgod - 04-23-2004

There is no way to distinguish the taste between Coors, Coor Light, Coors Extra Gold, Bud, Bud Light, Bud Ice, Busch, Busch Lite, Miller Lite, Miller, MGD, and perhaps a few other of the mass marketed brews out there. They are the same.

If you have a preference of one verses the other it is based upon the impressions you have processed in your brain in regards to the marketing surrounding the product, ie. the colors and design oif the can/bottle, the commercials, the slogans, etc. The taste is the same. They are the same.

If you claim one tastes better than the other you are simply being pretentious. Blindfold your ass and take the pepsi challenge, you will not be able to tell the difference. They are the same.

So to sum it up. They are the same.

- Arpikarhu - 04-23-2004

agreed

- The Sleeper - 04-23-2004

If you drink any of those beers, you are a cheap jew

- diceisgod - 04-23-2004

Cheap and jew. These words are the same. You pretentious twit.

- The Sleeper - 04-23-2004

a cheap jew is twice as cheap as a regular jew

- Keyser Soze - 04-23-2004

Coors and Busch are awful. Bud is ok. I prefer Miller Lite.

- diceisgod - 04-23-2004

Go polish your rims, nitwit.

- crx girl - 04-23-2004

i actually did do a taste test for miller lite once. i picked the coors lite so i didn't get a prize. i usually drink bud light though, just because it's cheap, and light. and they do taste different.

- diceisgod - 04-23-2004

Barley, hopps, rice, and water. THEY'RE THE FUCKING SAME!

- crx girl - 04-23-2004

but the water is coming from different places!

- Keyser Soze - 04-23-2004

they taste different

- Goatweed - 04-23-2004

I agree with you on the Miller, Bud & MGD calls - I never drank Busch, so I cant comment.

Coors Light tastes different, but only because it has less taste - its like drinking water.

I do enjoy Amstel Light, and that does have a different taste from the rest - but I mostly drink Guinness.

- Galt - 04-23-2004

I've never really thought of this. I just adopted a beer and stuck with it.

I shall have taste tests tonight.

- The Jays - 04-23-2004

Miller High Life has a specific taste, unlike the rest of the beers. It tastes like a nigger beer should taste, like Old E and Silver Thunder.

I can only stand Corona, Red Stripe, Sam Adams, and the microbrews, like Brooklyn Lager

- lush - 04-23-2004

Any mass produced light american beer tastes the same. I won't drink for the fact that crappy beer gives me hiccups. Coors light made me vomit. I don't understand why people even bother with those shitty tasting beers. Go drink some poland spring, it has the same effect.

- Galt - 04-23-2004

Corona is simply disgusting. It is so bitter. I hate it.

If you HAVE to put a lime in it to make it drinkable, then it doesn't taste good.

- lush - 04-23-2004

I forgot about mexican piss!! That's another catergory called "Shitty Beer the Natives won't drink but will Import to America"

- Black Lazerus - 04-23-2004

I agree they don't have that much of a difference in taste but they do differ. I drink light beer because I need something to wash down my shots.

- Splatterpunk - 04-23-2004

Beer is foul. St Paulie Girl is good though. Not quite beer.

- Black Lazerus - 04-23-2004

You should thank beer companies, they are the only reason pigs like you nab men.