CDIH
Did we Use Saddam's Rape Rooms? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Did we Use Saddam's Rape Rooms? (/showthread.php?tid=8914)

Pages: 1 2

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2004

Or in typical military overspending did we build our own?

- Hoon - 04-30-2004

Taking polaroids of naked Iraqi's is not valiant or right in the least.
But to compare it to Saddams rape rooms is like comparing Ron Jeremy to Ed Gein.

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2004

So the ill treatment and sexual exploitation of these men is part of our war on "evil doers"?
or
are we "liberating" them of their dignity?

- Hoon - 04-30-2004

All I'm saying is just because a handfull of cops beat Rodney King doesn't mean US law enforcement is racist or should stop enforcing laws.

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2004

so,
ahhhhhhh,
just because we are killing civilians and sexually mistreating people,
doesn't mean we don't have the "moral authority and clarity" to continue our war on evil doers who kill civilians and mistreat people?

- Hoon - 04-30-2004

Uh, yeah.
That's what I'm saying.

That ..and godzilla turds don't hurt coming out.

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2004

I am sorry Hoon,
you are a good ditto head,
so....
the war was about WMD till we found there was none,

then it was about the bad stuff Saddam did to his people and his prisoners,
and
ahhh,
hmmm........

how many civillians have died in our efforts to liberate them?
is there a number on that?
huh?

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2004

Quote:was American soldiers serving as military police at Abu Ghraib who took these pictures. The investigation started when one soldier got them from a friend, and gave them to his commanders. 60 Minutes II has a dozen of these pictures, and there are many more - pictures that show Americans, men and women in military uniforms, posing with naked Iraqi prisoners.

There are shots of the prisoners stacked in a pyramid, one with a slur written on his skin in English.

In some, the male prisoners are positioned to simulate sex with each other. And in most of the pictures, the Americans are laughing, posing, pointing, or giving the camera a thumbs-up.

60 Minutes II was only able to contact one of the soldiers facing charges. But the Army says they are all in Iraq, awaiting court martial.

"What can the Army say specifically to Iraqis and others who are going to see this and take it personally," Rather asked Kimmitt, in an interview conducted by satellite from Baghdad.

"The first thing I'd say is we're appalled as well. These are our fellow soldiers. These are the people we work with every day, and they represent us. They wear the same uniform as us, and they let their fellow soldiers down," says Kimmitt.

"Our soldiers could be taken prisoner as well. And we expect our soldiers to be treated well by the adversary, by the enemy. And if we can't hold ourselves up as an example of how to treat people with dignity and respect … We can't ask that other nations to that to our soldiers as well."

"So what would I tell the people of Iraq? This is wrong. This is reprehensible. But this is not representative of the 150,000 soldiers that are over here," adds Kimmitt. "I'd say the same thing to the American people... Don't judge your army based on the actions of a few."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2004

[Image: 000EE316-F2E5-1091-8AB280C328EC0000.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2004

[Image: 000CE7A0-F303-1091-8AB280C328EC0000.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- IrishAlkey - 04-30-2004

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.yourmomsbox.net/alkey/pen.bmp">http://www.yourmomsbox.net/alkey/pen.bmp</a><!-- m -->

- Ken'sPen - 04-30-2004

oh THAT is fucking hysterical!

I like to call it an atrocity of nature.

Another truth revealed...

- Keyser Soze - 04-30-2004

Quote:Photos also were splashed across many of Britain's newspapers. "We are losing their hearts and minds" was the headline in the Daily Mail's main editorial comment.

The Daily Mirror added: "When it comes to winning hearts and minds the U.S. Army hasn't got a clue. Many of its actions seem calculated to make enemies of Iraqis and drive them into the arms of extremists. The photos of prisoners being tortured ... are the most unforgivable acts yet."

Abdel Bari Atwan, editor of Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper in London, agreed. "It is absolutely shocking. I think this is the end of the story, the straw that broke the camel's back, for America," he told the UK Press Association.

"People will be extremely angry. ... Sexual abuse is the worst thing in that part of the world. It is shocking to all Muslims. America has lost the battle completely. I believe there will be more attacks."

- Hoon - 04-30-2004

Ken'sPen Wrote:[Image: 000CE7A0-F303-1091-8AB280C328EC0000.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Oh come on.
Who can't see the comedy in piling a bunch of dune coons up and smiling for a polaroid?

- Black Lazerus - 05-01-2004

Ken'sPen Wrote:[Image: 000EE316-F2E5-1091-8AB280C328EC0000.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
this is so wrong.... but that is fucking hysterical

- Hoon - 05-01-2004

I hope SNL does a parody of those pics this weekend.
Jimmy Fallon and Horatio Sanz could do it justice.

- The Jays - 05-01-2004

Oh shit, pictures, lets bring the boys home omg never forget

- diceisgod - 05-01-2004

They shaded out their cocks because they don't want us American men to see their horse/laz-like cocks.