FBHW Forums
celebrity you resemble - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: celebrity you resemble (/showthread.php?tid=1079)

Pages: 1 2

celebrity you resemble - flyersfantn - 08-12-2008

when i was younger, I was told I looked like Robert Patrick -circa Terminator 2.

[Image: 200px-T-1000.gif]

I think the main connection people thought of was the huge ears I had as a teenager, but I dont know. I never understood it.

celebrity you resemble - Biff - 08-12-2008

Garafolo (sp?) would be more attractive if she wasn't so angry. The only thing that Allyson has in common with her is the glasses.

If I tried to pin Allyson with a celebrity it might be Tina Fey 20 years ago.

celebrity you resemble - Allyson - 08-12-2008

Admin Wrote:If I tried to pin Allyson with a celebrity it might be Tina Fey 20 years ago.

I can see it.

celebrity you resemble - Titan! - 08-12-2008

boizalynne Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:At least nobody told you that you look like ET...(got to be positive...)
That is true...

Speaking of... I think Ed Harris looks like ET... I don't know why, he just has that ET look to him....

Up too and including "Bad Girls" Drew Barrymore was one smokin lil hottie. Now ? Myeh, she's a six pack and 3 shoter.

celebrity you resemble - boizalynne - 08-12-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:That is true...

Speaking of... I think Ed Harris looks like ET... I don't know why, he just has that ET look to him....

Up too and including "Bad Girls" Drew Barrymore was one smokin lil hottie. Now ? Myeh, she's a six pack and 3 shoter.
LOL....
.....thanks?

celebrity you resemble - Titan! - 08-12-2008

boizalynne Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Up too and including "Bad Girls" Drew Barrymore was one smokin lil hottie. Now ? Myeh, she's a six pack and 3 shoter.
LOL....
.....thanks?

Wel it depends, do you look like younger Drew ? In which case, woo and hoo for you ! Older Drew ? Hey look a squirrel !

celebrity you resemble - boizalynne - 08-13-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:LOL....
.....thanks?

Wel it depends, do you look like younger Drew ? In which case, woo and hoo for you ! Older Drew ? Hey look a squirrel !
HA! I dunno, no one has ever specified which "Drew Era" I most resemble.... I hope the hotter Drew....

celebrity you resemble - dingdongyo - 08-13-2008

my nephew thinks my stupid hair makes me look like wolverine

celebrity you resemble - upperdeckercourt - 08-27-2008

I've been told I look like Paul McCartney. Hopefully young Paul, not old wrinkly Paul.

celebrity you resemble - smokejacklandslide - 10-08-2008

I was told by Mary Ellen Murphy after infiltrating a WLAV function, that I look like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, circa Mission: Impossible 2...my hair was much shorter and I had gained about 10 pounds... damn him.

celebrity you resemble - Torque - 10-08-2008

I've gotten Ivanka Trump when I was younger (blech!) and twice some brazilian chick whose name I can't pronounce. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, this past weekend when I was at walmart standing in the main aisle trying to orientate myself, I felt something crash into my legs and wrap around them. I looked down and a little girl about 4 years old was hugging my legs for dear life and she looked up at me and smiled and said, "You look just like my barbie!" I tried to not look as insulted as I felt inside to the cute little innocent child whose mom had to pry her off me... Does that count?

celebrity you resemble - burnking - 10-09-2008

Torque Wrote:I've gotten Ivanka Trump when I was younger (blech!) and twice some brazilian chick whose name I can't pronounce. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, this past weekend when I was at walmart standing in the main aisle trying to orientate myself, I felt something crash into my legs and wrap around them. I looked down and a little girl about 4 years old was hugging my legs for dear life and she looked up at me and smiled and said, "You look just like my barbie!" I tried to not look as insulted as I felt inside to the cute little innocent child whose mom had to pry her off me... Does that count?

Does that mean you're disproportionate?

I've been told I remind people of Brandon Boyd (lead singer of Incubus) and John Krasinski (Jim Halpert on The Office). I'm happy with both of those.

celebrity you resemble - Torque - 10-09-2008

I don't think I am.

celebrity you resemble - agentsmith - 10-09-2008

My nickname at work is harry potter (like the movie character). I looked more like him when I had shorter hair (it comes down past my shoulders now). Now I hear John Lennon more.

celebrity you resemble - dino - 10-09-2008

Dr. Stupid Wrote:My nickname at work is harry potter (like the movie character). I looked more like him when I had shorter hair (it comes down past my shoulders now). Now I hear John Lennon more.

I say Jack Osbourne minus the butt chin.
[Image: stupid.jpg][Image: jack-osbourne-3.jpg]

celebrity you resemble - agentsmith - 10-09-2008

I realy need a recent pic of me so you can see how crapy that pic is. But as it is, I'll take it.

celebrity you resemble - myheroleroyjenkins - 10-28-2008

this thread doesnt work. you need to put up a pic of you and maybe a good one of the celebrity