FBHW Forums
What Happened today? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What Happened today? (/showthread.php?tid=1049)

What Happened today? - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-08-2008

I had to leave and couldn't listen to the show from about 8:30 on....what happened.

What Happened today? - Wiener Poopie - 08-08-2008

They talked about stuff

i'm surprised you didn't reply with

"they cured cancer"

or

"My herpes cleared up"

What Happened today? - airhornahole - 08-08-2008

work sucks. No streaming aloud. No radio aloud. Good think I can waste my day on the message board.

What Happened today? - Wiener Poopie - 08-08-2008

airhornahole Wrote:work sucks. No streaming aloud. No radio aloud. Good think I can waste my day on the message board.

Good think indeed

wienerpoopie Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:work sucks. No streaming aloud. No radio aloud. Good think I can waste my day on the message board.

Good think indeed

What Happened today? - Queenie - 08-08-2008

Don't like a motorcycle...scaawy!

They talked about motorcycles . . .

What Happened today? - Titan! - 08-08-2008

25 college cheerleaders showed up and gave everyone massages.

What Happened today? - brytn - 08-08-2008

Titan ! Wrote:25 college cheerleaders showed up and gave everyone massages.

Yeah but, they were U of Michigan cheerleaders and Joe offended because he kept making those gagging noises that he usually reserves for particularly gross Joe stunts. ;D

What Happened today? - dino - 08-08-2008

brytn Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:25 college cheerleaders showed up and gave everyone massages.

Yeah but, they were U of Michigan cheerleaders and Joe offended because he kept making those gagging noises that he usually reserves for particularly gross Joe stunts. ;D
The only thing I missed is what Benercrombie told everyone that made freebeer look at him in a different light. Any one fill me in?

Benercrombie thought Washington DC was in Washington state. He only found out differently about a month ago. How can you graduate college and never realize that. It had me confused when I was 7 but, then I saw a map.

What Happened today? - plungerhand - 08-08-2008

brytn Wrote:Benercrombie thought Washington DC was in Washington state. He only found out differently about a month ago. How can you graduate college and never realize that. It had me confused when I was 7 but, then I saw a map.

That's effin' He Larry Us!

What Happened today? - dino - 08-08-2008

brytn Wrote:Benercrombie thought Washington DC was in Washington state. He only found out differently about a month ago. How can you graduate college and never realize that. It had me confused when I was 7 but, then I saw a map.
You've got to be kidding me :Smile
I wish I could say "I don't F'n believe it!" but unfortunately.....I can believe it.

dino Wrote:
You've got to be kidding me :Smile
I wish I could say "I don't F'n believe it!" but unfortunately.....I can believe it.

I, too, sat with my jaw agape at this revelation.

What Happened today? - roybundlz - 08-09-2008

I just figured out the Washington Redskins where in DC like last year...I always thought they were in the State.

What Happened today? - heywoodjablome - 08-11-2008

damnit, benercrombie. Washington D.C. in Washington state? How did I end up with a lower GPA than him at the same high school? It must have been all of the home and family classes he took...