FBHW Forums
Anonymous Polls - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Anonymous Polls (/showthread.php?tid=1072)

Anonymous Polls - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-11-2008

I think a series of anonymous polls (not poles...i'm not zane) is in order to spice up the general area.

here is one

Anonymous Polls - Wiener Poopie - 08-11-2008

Warning: all administration can see who voted and where, I know because Biff kicked my ass the time I voted as Dean of mytown.

Anonymous Polls - Titan! - 08-11-2008

Dean ?

When I was in college, the dorm had on shower with 10 faucets in a circle. Some of the guys thought it was okay to pee on the pole since it just went down the drain anyway. I'm not one of those guys.

wienerpoopie Wrote:Warning: all administration can see who voted and where, I know because Biff kicked my ass the time I voted as Dean of mytown.

crap...why didn't I read this before I voted....ah well

as long as admins/mods don't post the results I'm happy

wienerpoopie Wrote:Warning: all administration can see who voted and where, I know because Biff kicked my ass the time I voted as Dean of mytown.

Makes me wonder if private messages really are private.

Titan ! Wrote:

Makes me wonder if private messages really are private.

I really doubt it...but that won't stop me from flirting with nurse and peeing in the shower

Anonymous Polls - Rock Monster - 08-11-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Makes me wonder if private messages really are private.

I really doubt it...but that won't stop me from flirting with nurse and peeing in the shower

as long as you don't pee on the nurse and flirt in the shower. That would be wierd!

Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I really doubt it...but that won't stop me from flirting with nurse and peeing in the shower

as long as you don't pee on the nurse and flirt in the shower. That would be wierd!

Flirt with nurse in the shower while peeing ?

Titan ! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:as long as you don't pee on the nurse and flirt in the shower. That would be wierd!

Flirt with nurse in the shower while peeing ?

That would be ok, but only if nurse is in there with you, and possibly peeing also.

Anonymous Polls - Wiener Poopie - 08-11-2008

Another sick video!

Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Flirt with nurse in the shower while peeing ?

That would be ok, but only if nurse is in there with you, and possibly peeing also.

'don't cross the streams'

It's not OK if it's a chick you're crossing with?

If I ever make another fake account, I'm going to name it Howie Smelterpatch.

Rock Monster Wrote:It's not OK if it's a chick you're crossing with?

I dont' know....Dr. Venkman doesn't seem to think so

Titan ! Wrote:If I ever make another fake account, I'm going to name it Howie Smelterpatch.

I'm thinking about doing that and giving myself pity karma so people think that I'm liked!

Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:If I ever make another fake account, I'm going to name it Howie Smelterpatch.

I'm thinking about doing that and giving myself pity karma so people think that I'm liked!

You can only have 1 account.....hence Ed Mcmahon's short career here on the boards

Anonymous Polls - sluttynurse - 08-11-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I really doubt it...but that won't stop me from flirting with nurse and peeing in the shower

Golden showers are not my thing....even while in the shower. I DO have limits believe it or not. :-*

sluttynurse Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:as long as you don't pee on the nurse and flirt in the shower. That would be wierd!

Golden showers are not my thing....even while in the shower. I DO have limits believe it or not. :-*

ha ha...too classy for that trash

Anonymous Polls - beckyp - 08-11-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:

here ya go mister! +1

Anonymous Polls - Queenie - 08-11-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:

Awww bwess his wittle heart! +1

Anonymous Polls - Rock Monster - 08-12-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm thinking about doing that and giving myself pity karma so people think that I'm liked!

Awww bwess his wittle heart! +1

Sweet, up to 3. Watch out poopie!