FBHW Forums
When's the Calender coming out? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: When's the Calender coming out? (/showthread.php?tid=1120)

When's the Calender coming out? - lokizilla - 08-15-2008

So, I'm waiting to find out when they are going to release the calendar and how much it is going to be? I am definitely going to buy this. Anyone else want to know this info?

When's the Calender coming out? - hotwings - 08-15-2008

The goal is mid to late September. We haven't determined the price yet, but it won't be much over the cost of printing and shipping. BTW, it'll be embarrassing and atrocious for Joe and I which means you will all love it. We're in the process of laying it out right now and should be getting the proofs to the printer next week.

-HW

When's the Calender coming out? - potthole - 08-15-2008

My wife has already told me she's buying two as soon as they're available.

When's the Calender coming out? - plungerhand - 08-15-2008

What did Joe and Hotwings do to lose the bet again? Or was it not a bet, something different?

When's the Calender coming out? - beckyp - 08-15-2008

jus' P Wrote:What did Joe and Hotwings do to lose the bet again? Or was it not a bet, something different?

wasn't it the American Idol bet?

When's the Calender coming out? - potthole - 08-15-2008

Superbowl bets, I believe it was. Each guy took one of the teams involved with the AFC and NFC championship games, and the guys that took the losing teams from those games had to do the calander.

When's the Calender coming out? - beckyp - 08-15-2008

potthole Wrote:Superbowl bets, I believe it was. Each guy took one of the teams involved with the AFC and NFC championship games, and the guys that took the losing teams from those games had to do the calander.

oh yeah! feels like it's been forever...

When's the Calender coming out? - lokizilla - 08-16-2008

My husband said I squealed like an excited teenager when I found out that it was coming out soon.

When's the Calender coming out? - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-18-2008

i bought three of the Joe calenders they made great gifts!

When's the Calender coming out? - Rock Monster - 08-18-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i bought three of the Joe calenders they made great gifts!

Two did anyway... one's still under his mattress. Wink

When's the Calender coming out? - Biff - 08-19-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i bought three of the Joe calenders they made great gifts!

Exalt.

When's the Calender coming out? - upperdeckercourt - 08-25-2008

potthole Wrote:Superbowl bets, I believe it was. Each guy took one of the teams involved with the AFC and NFC championship games, and the guys that took the losing teams from those games had to do the calander.

Hot wings had the second pick and took Green Bay. Joe got the last pick and was stuck with the Chargers. I think that this bet is the only reason that I can remember the four teams from the conference championships.

When's the Calender coming out? - bjornagain - 08-26-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:

Actually two just sat in the closet until the end of the year. He tried to hang one up in the house until the five year old saw it. I think one was given away.

When's the Calender coming out? - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-26-2008

Bjorn Again Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Two did anyway... one's still under his mattress. Wink

Actually two just sat in the closet until the end of the year. He tried to hang one up in the house until the five year old saw it. I think one was given away.

doesn't mean i'm not buying three more this year

Zack got one and I gave one to the guy who pulled me out of the deep ass ditch 3 days before christmas

that was the time the cops asked "how the hell did you do that?!"

When's the Calender coming out? - bjornagain - 08-26-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Bjorn Again Wrote:Actually two just sat in the closet until the end of the year. He tried to hang one up in the house until the five year old saw it. I think one was given away.

doesn't mean i'm not buying three more this year

Zack got one and I gave one to the guy who pulled me out of the deep ass ditch 3 days before christmas

You can't pay people in naked men calanders. The cop should have taken you off.

When's the Calender coming out? - airhornahole - 08-26-2008

Bjorn Again Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:doesn't mean i'm not buying three more this year

You can't pay people in naked men calanders. The cop should have taken you off.

That depends on the cop.

When's the Calender coming out? - potthole - 08-27-2008

Think they'll be sold on the website?

When's the Calender coming out? - hotwings - 08-27-2008

Nope. We're only going to sell them near prisons out of the back of an unmarked fruit truck.

When's the Calender coming out? - lokizilla - 08-27-2008

hotwings Wrote:Nope. We're only going to sell them near prisons out of the back of an unmarked fruit truck.

Wow, you know some people might have a hard time finding those sites...

(yes, I know what the quote means)

When's the Calender coming out? - potthole - 08-27-2008

hotwings Wrote:Nope. We're only going to sell them near prisons out of the back of an unmarked fruit truck.

Quit stealing the method used to sell my old demo tape.

When's the Calender coming out? - Howie Feltersnatch - 10-02-2008

Today!!

I bought 1 for $16 shipped

When's the Calender coming out? - Allyson - 10-02-2008

Hooray! My boyfriend is going to love looking at a not necessarily gay calendar every day for all of 2009.

When's the Calender coming out? - 0rz0ski - 10-02-2008

Well, I'm retarded, and didn't realize that the $16 price included shipping. Go me.

yah...i tryed to order 2 but the invoice only shows one...so I thought I got some sort of break for ordeing two......nope

[Image: 002009.jpg]

When's the Calender coming out? - hussywoman - 10-02-2008

just ordered mine! can't wait to see the pictures for each month.

When's the Calender coming out? - lokizilla - 10-02-2008

Yep, I ordered mine, with my husbands debit card....LOL. He bought it for me. I am so gleefully happy that I have something to drive him nuts.

When's the Calender coming out? - potthole - 10-02-2008

Purchased mine as well. Looking forward to being able to find some inappropriate place to hang it up.

When's the Calender coming out? - lokizilla - 10-02-2008

Gonna hang mine in my kitchen. That way double amounts of fun.

When's the Calender coming out? - deuchebag - 10-04-2008

I ordered mine yesterday. Hotwings read my email about how my wife got sick of the Producer Joe one being up and hid it in our closet. I can't wait for this one though. It ought to be full of homoerotic-win.

When's the Calender coming out? - mudroomdonna - 10-05-2008

I just ordered mine...It's coming directly to work! I work for a catholic institution so I hope they see my name on it and don't open it before I get to it. Smile I don't think GAY CALENDAR will go down too well!

When's the Calender coming out? - deuchebag - 10-05-2008

Mud Room Donna Wrote:I just ordered mine...It's coming directly to work! I work for a catholic institution so I hope they see my name on it and don't open it before I get to it. Smile I don't think GAY CALENDAR will go down too well!

Probably not. My family (Catholics) could care less. Thay'd think it funny. Not my inlaws though (More "extreme" catholics), well at least my mother in law. No homo hub-bubbery around her. Tongue

When's the Calender coming out? - mudroomdonna - 10-08-2008

Anyone get their calendar in the mail yet?

When's the Calender coming out? - lokizilla - 10-08-2008

Would never send something like this to a work address.....I sent it to my home.

When's the Calender coming out? - potthole - 10-08-2008

Mud Room Donna Wrote:Anyone get their calendar in the mail yet?

According to the show, they will be shipping in a week or two.

When's the Calender coming out? - mudroomdonna - 10-08-2008

lokizilla Wrote:Would never send something like this to a work address.....I sent it to my home.

I'm just that impatient.

When's the Calender coming out? - hotzester - 10-08-2008

Ordered mine yesterday...and like many, had it shipped to the house where we'll proudly display it in our kitchen next to our Lance Bass/Doogie Howser/Richard Simmons bobbleheads.

When's the Calender coming out? - lokizilla - 10-08-2008

Mine's going to be displayed in my kitchen. Work will never see it.

When's the Calender coming out? - deuchebag - 10-09-2008

hotzester Wrote:Ordered mine yesterday...and like many, had it shipped to the house where we'll proudly display it in our kitchen next to our Lance Bass/Doogie Howser/Richard Simmons bobbleheads.

Wow. Hot.