FBHW Forums
pogo.com - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: pogo.com (/showthread.php?tid=1163)

pogo.com - Biff - 08-20-2008

What in the world is pogo.com?

I won a three month membership which I will gladly give to whoever would like it.

pogo.com - fustercluck - 08-20-2008

Isn't that the programming language we learned as kids on the Comm64 with the little turtle that drew lines?

pogo.com - Titan! - 08-20-2008

it's a gaming site, with games like poppit, and cribbage. A lot of old ladies play there. You might find you a nice piece of tail.

pogo.com - fistor!@# - 08-20-2008

If only there were some sort of giant virtual community that is accessed by computers that people could plug site names like that into and find out for oneself.....

dah, nevermind, I'm just dreaming about fantasy futuretimes again.

pogo.com - airhornahole - 08-20-2008

Fistor Wrote:If only there were some sort of giant virtual community that is accessed by computers that people could plug site names like that into and find out for oneself.....

We'll have to get Al Gore to look into that.

pogo.com - dingdongyo - 08-20-2008

Titan ! Wrote:it's a gaming site, with games like poppit, and cribbage. A lot of old ladies play there. You might find you a nice piece of tail.

my drunk uncle bob plays there. he's scoring clam like you wouldn't believe.

Fistor Wrote:If only there were some sort of giant virtual community that is accessed by computers that people could plug site names like that into and find out for oneself.....

You're just mad because I had to school you this morning on finding the originating threads to a quoted post.

pogo.com - Titan! - 08-20-2008

I don't care how many people you are. That was funny.

Admin Wrote:

You're just mad because I had to school you this morning on finding the originating threads to a quoted post.

Yeah that's it, Professor Frink. :Smile

pogo.com - Opus - 08-20-2008

POGO is full of adware and spyware. Stay away from there.

Opus Wrote:POGO is full of adware and spyware. Stay away from there.

Opus is only speaking in rhymes today.

BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME ONE TIME, OPIE!!!@#

:beatbox:

pogo.com - Opus - 08-20-2008

+1. I actually laughed out loud.

Opus Wrote:POGO is full of adware and spyware. Stay away from there.

Which is why I avoided visiting it. Even though I use Firefox I am still cautious of my surfing.

pogo.com - ashleykme - 08-20-2008

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Isn't that the programming language we learned as kids on the Comm64 with the little turtle that drew lines?

I remember that!

pogo.com - peachs - 08-20-2008

ashleykme Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Isn't that the programming language we learned as kids on the Comm64 with the little turtle that drew lines?

I remember that!

you're not the only one!

pogo.com - fustercluck - 08-21-2008

What was it called?

pogo.com - maximaxine - 09-02-2008

pogo.com is not full of spyware its just a place to play games.

Re: pogo.com - Philly Mike - 05-01-2009

anyone here actually have a pogo account???
If so post here I am lordpyro81 on there.
Maybe i can kick someone's ass in 9 ball or something.