FBHW Forums
does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: does any miss you don't have to yell challenge (/showthread.php?tid=1267)

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - golfrkr - 09-03-2008

anyone

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - Mark the Valet - 09-03-2008

Actually, I do.
Listeners have notoriously sucked at this game, but if they brought it back I'd love to try it and prove them wrong.

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-04-2008

I miss it, I also miss the phone challenges, but the caller ID ruined it....I don't see why that can't jam the caller ID though

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - burnking - 09-04-2008

Everytime I pull through a drivethru I'm tempted to play.

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - racinreaver - 09-04-2008

The THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself. I'd love to hear that one segment in the show's flashback segment at least once a week. It's definitely among my favorite segments ever on the show.

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - burnking - 09-05-2008

racinreaver Wrote:The THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself. I'd love to hear that one segment in the show's flashback segment at least once a week. It's definitely among my favorite segments ever on the show.

For future reference, you should probably explain further than "THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself" to avoid any sexual innuendos.

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-05-2008

burnking Wrote:
racinreaver Wrote:The THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself. I'd love to hear that one segment in the show's flashback segment at least once a week. It's definitely among my favorite segments ever on the show.

For future reference, you should probably explain further than "THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY has become a running joke with my girlfriend and myself" to avoid any sexual innuendos.

EXALT

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - Rock Monster - 09-05-2008

racinreaver Wrote:...THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY...

Is that what happens after "mouth party?"

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - burnking - 09-05-2008

Ha, case in point.

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - brytn - 09-05-2008

Hated it. Do not miss it even remotely.

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - heinz - 09-05-2008

I miss all the phone challenges. I never got to try the " you don't have to yell" one, but still think about trying it though!

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - potthole - 09-05-2008

I was next in line a couple years ago for this game. I was waiting in a BK parking lot, ready to go if the person playing before me lost. Sadly, they didn't.

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - heywoodjablome - 09-09-2008

i miss this game and many others they have axed. they should bring all of those back in a 'only once in a while' basis, because i would still love the occasional uncanny impressions or kazoo time too.

does any miss you don't have to yell challenge - internkylebusch - 09-09-2008

YES!!! BRING IT BACK gee dee IT!!!