FBHW Forums
nice name... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: nice name... (/showthread.php?tid=1395)

nice name... - grundlepiece - 09-21-2008

[Image: rs20080918.jpg]

nice name... - LimpBagel - 09-21-2008

I've heard a lot about the carpet in his house

nice name... - fistor!@# - 09-21-2008

Something smells fishy here.....

i shame myself

nice name... - uhohspagettio - 09-21-2008

...and this one time at band camp...this girl I know rubbed Mike Litoris.

nice name... - Titan! - 09-22-2008

Geez, I thought it was a myth, but there is it, right on the screen.

nice name... - sunshyne - 09-22-2008

I dated a guy in High School named Mike Hunt. Seriously...

nice name... - fetusfacedwindbag - 09-22-2008

Way to go! Isn't it great when people pull stuff like this off?!

nice name... - airhornahole - 09-22-2008

sunshyne Wrote:I dated a guy in High School named Mike Hunt. Seriously...

There's a Mike Hunt I used to work with at Chrysler. Of course, he would always demand that you call him Micheal.

nice name... - potthole - 09-23-2008

You should see some of the names I've run across at work. I only wish it wouldn't be breaking the law to share some of the funny ones.

nice name... - burnking - 09-23-2008

potthole Wrote:

You should see some of the names I've run across at work. I only wish it wouldn't be breaking the law to share some of the funny ones.

Don't be scared, it's an anonymous message board. What are they going to do, look to arrest potthole?

nice name... - dingdongyo - 09-23-2008

when i worked at a bank, i did a name change for a someone, last name "forskin."

i was changing the name to that, by the way.

nice name... - plungerhand - 09-23-2008

When my ancestors got kicked out of Europe and settled in the midwest, our last name of "Fuchs", (pronounced Fyooks) was changed for obvious reasons

nice name... - elranito - 09-23-2008

jus' P Wrote:When my ancestors got kicked out of Europe and settled in the midwest, our last name of "Fuchs", (pronounced Fyooks) was changed for obvious reasons
Because you really wanted the K in there? ;D

nice name... - airhornahole - 09-23-2008

elranito Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:When my ancestors got kicked out of Europe and settled in the midwest, our last name of "Fuchs", (pronounced Fyooks) was changed for obvious reasons
Because you really wanted the K in there? ;D

Hi, I'm Paul and this is my cousin Dumb. ;D

nice name... - potthole - 09-23-2008

burnking Wrote:
potthole Wrote:You should see some of the names I've run across at work. I only wish it wouldn't be breaking the law to share some of the funny ones.

Don't be scared, it's an anonymous message board. What are they going to do, look to arrest potthole?

Not going to risk it, sorry. The last thing I need right now is to lose my job. Probably wouldn't get in trouble for it, but I don't really care to have any chance of getting busted on violating medical privacy laws.

nice name... - Torque - 09-23-2008

Some I've come across at my work: Saddam Mae, Rice Brown, & Cletus Depickle. I can't really talk though because my name is Jehna Bush making me currently very unpopular, but it could be worse, my parents almost named me Rose.

nice name... - Titan! - 09-23-2008

Is Jenna the cute one ?

She's the one that recently got married, was previously in trouble all the time with alcohol/drugs, I think the other one with darker hair is better looking

[Image: bush_twins_02.jpg]

doof on the left

nice name... - Titan! - 09-23-2008

Yeah, the one on the right is definetly the cuter of the two. And, she looks like she needs a sweater.

nice name... - brytn - 09-23-2008

Can't say anything about names on my end. With a last name of Head I have heard them all. "Your mother's name Anita?", "You need to name your son Richard" (which, by the way I had an uncle named Richard and he still gave his son the "Jr" tag), "Middle name Gives?", etc.

Had to show my ID once to a hostess at a restaurant because she thought I was pulling a prank. It's always a good conversation starter anyway.

nice name... - Biff - 09-24-2008

Babs is bra-less.......or has really powerful titty hardons.

nice name... - sunshyne - 09-24-2008

lol, i was going to mention that she had her brights on.

nice name... - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-24-2008

I have customers with the names Anita Friend and Jim Getzoff

nice name... - uhohspagettio - 09-24-2008

Admin Wrote:Babs is bra-less.......or has really powerful titty hardons.
turkey's done!

nice name... - moobsminger - 09-25-2008

I went to high school with a guy named George Face. He claimed his uncle (or whoever) was named Richard Face.

As for Ms. Bush, [Chris Griffin drop]Ha Ha Nipple, Nipple[/Chris Griffin drop] and [Pat Niple drop]NI-ple[/Pat Niple Drop]

nice name... - Torque - 09-25-2008

Man, you're right, you can't not look at them. It's like magnetic. I can't believe no one has started a thread of nipple hard-on pics

nice name... - lurkingfinger - 09-28-2008

I once got a call at a call center from "Joy Slutzkin" (I wanted to ask if she owned a lingerie shop)and another from "Anita Dick"...no joke ...their names were right their in the database. I thought they were joking but it was real. Also, I once handled the insurance of a Dr. who's last name was "dolittle."

nice name... - missy627 - 11-05-2008

I worked with a girl named Lisa Dick when I was in high school. Poor thing.

nice name... - moobsminger - 11-05-2008

uh oh spaghettio Wrote:I worked with a girl named Lisa Dick when I was in high school. Poor thing.

With the current economic situation, is it better to lease one?

Wait, why am I asking?... *sigh* -Great, now I'm gay.

[drop]Eric's gay! - That's right; I'm bent over+ at the rest stop. That's what happened.[/drop]

nice name... - redsox - 11-05-2008

Glad you a a reason to re-pull up the Girl Bush's picture!