FBHW Forums
College girl selling her virginity - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: College girl selling her virginity (/showthread.php?tid=1410)

College girl selling her virginity - bute76 - 09-23-2008

I am a podcast subscriber and I forget what day they said this, but i remember them saying that they were going to talk about it later but I never heard them talk about it. I was wondering if anybody knew what day they talked about this girl? And what segment?

College girl selling her virginity - Queenie - 09-23-2008

If my memory serves me correct, they talked about it last week.

College girl selling her virginity - fetusfacedwindbag - 09-23-2008

Wow. Missed that one. I'm guessing they discussed the fact that this MUST be considered prostitution?....If not, how could it not be considered that?

College girl selling her virginity - dingdongyo - 09-23-2008

i'm jealous. if i tried selling mine, not only would it not make the news, but i'd get a grand total of $3.50, and maybe get to take home the wood nymph outfit they'd make me wear.

maybe.

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Wow. Missed that one. I'm guessing they discussed the fact that this MUST be considered prostitution?....If not, how could it not be considered that?

She's auctioning herself to the highest bidder at a brothel called Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV, where prostitution is legal. She said she would use the funds to pay for her college education. You can visit the home page for them and read the entire story.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/main.php

College girl selling her virginity - fetusfacedwindbag - 09-23-2008

ohhhh. Gotcha. That's pretty sad.

College girl selling her virginity - plungerhand - 09-23-2008

Queenie Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Wow. Missed that one. I'm guessing they discussed the fact that this MUST be considered prostitution?....If not, how could it not be considered that?

She's auctioning herself to the highest bidder at a brothel called Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV, where prostitution is legal. She said she would use the funds to pay for her college education. You can visit the home page for them and read the entire story.

What would you know about whor...Oh, wait. Nevermind!!

College girl selling her virginity - airhornahole - 09-23-2008

jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:She's auctioning herself to the highest bidder at a brothel called Bunny Ranch in Carson City, NV, where prostitution is legal. She said she would use the funds to pay for her college education. You can visit the home page for them and read the entire story.

What would you know about whor...Oh, wait. Nevermind!!

Do you ahve a big flat screen in that dog house yet!! ;D

airhornahole Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:What would you know about whor...Oh, wait. Nevermind!!

Do you have a big flat screen in that dog house yet!! ;D

Eff no!! He's getting the 18" black and white and NO pillow.

College girl selling her virginity - Titan! - 09-23-2008

Why would anyone want a virgin ? I was with 2 virgins in my lifetime, and I can't say that either time was particularly awesome. It got a lot better as we went on, but that first time, myeh.

And it's not a cute college girl selling her virginity, it's Fistor in a skirt and wig. I've heard from Trogdor that he's not bad, but not worth more than 10 bucks and a bottle of 5 O'clock vodka.

Noone rememberes what day that was on?

College girl selling her virginity - dino - 09-23-2008

bute76 Wrote:Noone rememberes what day that was on?

Not I

College girl selling her virginity - Titan! - 09-23-2008

bute76 Wrote:Noone rememberes what day that was on?

What day what was on ? I wasn't paying attention.

idk thats what im tryin to figure out??

College girl selling her virginity - potthole - 09-24-2008

I remember them teasing it last week, maybe on Wednesday's show, but I don't recall actually hearing anything else about it.

College girl selling her virginity - bute76 - 09-24-2008

oo so they never really talked about it?

I can't say for a fact they didn't, but I don't recall hearing it.

College girl selling her virginity - Queenie - 09-24-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Why would anyone want a virgin ? I was with 2 virgins in my lifetime, and I can't say that either time was particularly awesome.

But were they of the opposite sex??

College girl selling her virginity - Queenie - 09-24-2008

potthole Wrote:I can't say for a fact they didn't, but I don't recall hearing it.

I heard them talking about it one day last week, but cannot pinpoint the exact day. They played an audio clip I believe.

College girl selling her virginity - Titan! - 09-24-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Why would anyone want a virgin ? I was with 2 virgins in my lifetime, and I can't say that either time was particularly awesome.

But were they of the opposite sex??

Opposite of me or opposite of each other ?

I haven't listened to the podcast from the 16th yet, maybe this topic was discussed that day.

College girl selling her virginity - Mad Dog - 09-28-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Why would anyone want a virgin ? I was with 2 virgins in my lifetime, and I can't say that either time was particularly awesome. It got a lot better as we went on, but that first time, myeh.

And it's not a cute college girl selling her virginity, it's Fistor in a skirt and wig. I've heard from Trogdor that he's not bad, but not worth more than 10 bucks and a bottle of 5 O'clock vodka.

Why do people climb Mt Everest? Not because its easy but to say they did it. But paying alot of money to take someone's virginity seems kinda creepy. Mabey it will happen on Halloween.