FBHW Forums
I have Jimmy Choo shoes - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: I have Jimmy Choo shoes (/showthread.php?tid=1415)

Pages: 1 2

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - Titan! - 09-24-2008

Just in case anyone is listening, and wants to trade.

And a room fan.

And a Boston picture disc.

And...

This bit kind of re-inforces my theory that all people have a price, and that price is a lot lower than you might think.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - mainerliser - 09-24-2008

Jimmy Choo shoes...Definately! Fan....No way!!

I think it's about time we see what you look like. Post some pics. Thanks.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - burnking - 09-24-2008

Titan ! Wrote:I think it's about time we see what you look like. Post some pics. Thanks.

I second this.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - mainerliser - 09-24-2008

Awwww shucks!! I kinda like the mystery!! We'll see.

As a matter of curiosity, do you currently own Jimmy Choo shoes?

::Tapping foot with arms crossed:: Liser, we're waiting.

Don't make titan angry, you won't like him when he's angry.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - dino - 09-24-2008

burnking Wrote:Don't make titan angry, you won't like him when he's angry.

Yeah....he'll call you a commie and then go kick puppies!

dino Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Don't make titan angry, you won't like him when he's angry.

Yeah....he'll call you a commie and then go kick puppies!

Plus, he breathes heavy and sweats a lot.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - potthole - 09-24-2008

You just better hope you don't look like a lezzie vampire. Wink

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - beckyp - 09-24-2008

potthole Wrote:You just better hope you don't look like a lezzie vampire. Wink

what a random and odd thing to say, potthole!

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - dingdongyo - 09-24-2008

potthole Wrote:You just better hope you don't look like a lezzie vampire. Wink
hey, i like lezzy vampires... is that a dig at my myspace profile?

Aw Jeez.

Only one of them's a lezzie vampire, the other is a lezzie cheerleader.

C'mon people have some VISION !

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - mainerliser - 09-25-2008

This is where you all find out how stupid I am!! I've tried several times to post pictures and I just can't do it!!! I feel like an idiot. I'm a scientist, but I can't post a stupid picture on a message board!! I suck! Sorry titan.
Sad Sad Sad

Anyway, how could I compete with the beautiful women that you photograph?!! Just pretend I look like them......just nerdy in a lab coat!

http://www.myspace.com/lisa899 Here's my myspace. The only pic of me is me laying on my stomach getting a tattoo.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - Biff - 09-25-2008

mainerliser Wrote:This is where you all find out how stupid I am!! I've tried several times to post pictures and I just can't do it!!! I feel like an idiot. I'm a scientist, but I can't post a stupid picture on a message board!! I suck! Sorry titan.

You can e-mail the pic to me and I will host/post it for you.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - burnking - 09-25-2008

Or we could teach her how to do it for all to enjoy, you selfish bastard!

mainer, right click on the picture and select Properties. One of the fields will be Address (URL). Copy the address (will probably start with http and end with .jpg or .gif) and put it between the image tags that pop up with you click on this button [Image: img.gif]

I'm at work now. No pics. I'll try when I get home tonight. And, not as a cop out, but I'm unsure if I have any pics of my self. All of my pics were on the computer that my husband has. He hasn't "gotten around" to copying them and sending them to me. It's only been 3 months since I moved out AND he was fired 4 weeks ago. No time my ass!!

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - Titan! - 09-25-2008

Wow you left him AND he got fired ? Holy shit, that's a country song.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-25-2008

why isn't this in "can't wait to talk about blank"

Titan ! Wrote:Wow you left him AND he got fired ? Holy shit, that's a country song.

Only if now his only friend is his dog.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - dino - 09-25-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:why isn't this in "can't wait to talk about blank"

Cause it was a topic that was brought up on the show when Zane (I think it was zane) pronounced "Jimmy Chooooo Shoooooeesss!!!!"

Yeah, it all started with the caller that got 19 pairs of Jimmy Choo shoes in exchange for bumping uglies with a dude.

Damn Howie, listen to the show once in a while.

There was a chick on yesterday talking about being a whore in exchange for Jimmy Choo shoes, and another dude who said he got a girl to give him a BJ in exchange for use of the fan for the night.

burnking Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Wow you left him AND he got fired ? Holy shit, that's a country song.

Only if now his only friend is his dog.

Ha! You'll love this (even though it is sad!).....the dog died two weeks after the girls and I moved out. Now how's that for a country song?!!!

HA ! See guys ! There is someone more pathetic than me !

Titan ! Wrote:HA ! See guys ! There is someone more pathetic than me !

Debatable

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - Howie Feltersnatch - 09-25-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Damn Howie, listen to the show once in a while.

There was a chick on yesterday talking about being a whore in exchange for Jimmy Choo shoes, and another dude who said he got a girl to give him a BJ in exchange for use of the fan for the night.

right, and aside from the title of the thread I see very little if anything to do with the topic.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - dingdongyo - 09-25-2008

the only differences between jimmy choo shoes and payless shoes are ~850 bucks and 1 old asian guy

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - Queenie - 09-25-2008

dingdongyo Wrote:the only differences between jimmy choo shoes and payless shoes are ~850 bucks and 1 old asian guy

I'm not sure you could find anything like this at Payless

[Image: BGX08C9_mt1.jpg]

Queenie Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:the only differences between jimmy choo shoes and payless shoes are ~850 bucks and 1 old asian guy

Meh....give me some leather, some hot glue and 30 minutes and I'll give you a Jimmy choo! :Smile I'll even do it for.......$450!

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - plungerhand - 09-25-2008

mainerliser Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Only if now his only friend is his dog.

Ha! You'll love this (even though it is sad!).....the dog died two weeks after the girls and I moved out. Now how's that for a country song?!!!

What are you waiting for? That kind of songwriting is rare. Nashville needs you. Just in case, can you wait tables?

jus' P Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Ha! You'll love this (even though it is sad!).....the dog died two weeks after the girls and I moved out. Now how's that for a country song?!!!

What are you waiting for? That kind of songwriting is rare. Nashville needs you. Just in case, can you wait tables?

Did his truck break down too ?

And while you're waiting those tables, you might find some material for your 2nd big hit. You know, lonely old man at the bar who comes in every friday, orders a jack and a beer and plays the same song on the juke box 8 times in a row, then does a line of coke off a hookers ass, then goes on a shooting spree at the mall? Those songs almost write themselves if only you have an ear to hear.

Queenie Wrote:

Which begs the greater question: Why would you want to?

dino Wrote:Meh....give me some leather, some hot glue and 30 minutes and I'll give you a Jimmy choo! :Smile I'll even do it for.......$450!

Did you say this at the rest stop last night, too?

burnking Wrote:
dino Wrote:Meh....give me some leather, some hot glue and 30 minutes and I'll give you a Jimmy choo! :Smile I'll even do it for.......$450!

Did you say this at the rest stop last night, too?

You had to edit that shit?

Admin Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Did you say this at the rest stop last night, too?

You had to edit that shit?

Ha, I originally had "That's what you said at the rest stop last night, too." That made it sound like I was also at the rest stop.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - anna - 09-25-2008

Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I'm not sure you could find anything like this at Payless

Queenie, I love those shoes! Smile
Although, I must admit that I tend to go for quantity rather than quality when I go shoe shopping.
(And I know that there's a fairly obvious joke in there about how I like my shoes like I like my men, but I hope that you'll all leave that one alone. Wink )

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - Queenie - 09-25-2008

Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I'm not sure you could find anything like this at Payless

Nope, not me Biff. With a bum knee (from playing sports way too long), I do good to get around in flats. I'll leave those for the hookers.

No offense Anna.

I have Jimmy Choo shoes - fetusfacedwindbag - 09-25-2008

Queenie Wrote:

Wow. I sold shoes for seven years (High school - College + weekends for a year)....like nose up in the air high class shoes... and those look like cheap hooker shoes. Especially with the iridescent straps. Junk.

(I must admit. I have a thing for a woman wearing nothing but an emtremely sexy pair of shoes....and those would not fit the bill.)