FBHW Forums
FBHW Tattoo Opinions - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: FBHW Tattoo Opinions (/showthread.php?tid=146)

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - meanmother - 06-19-2008

I've tried to call in when this subject comes up but never seem to be able to voice my opinion.

FBHW as a whole, (I've not heard Joe officially voice his opinion), Share the opinion that persons with a serious amount of tattoos and piercings are low grade citizens who are not capable of raising children or functioning in society.

This is the only thing about FBHW that I disagree with enough that it makes me angry.

My kids are honor roll students at Allendale Public schools. I have been employed at my job full time for well over 10 years, and yes, I have several visible tattoos and piercings.

My wife is not a whore and I'm not a drug addled criminal waiting to beat your grandmother and steal her money for crystal meth.

Thats all.

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - hotzester - 06-19-2008

I'm not really sure what would make you think that, since Joe has at least one tattoo, and Zane is sporting his massive Mr. Ten tattoo on his arm.

Zane has said clearly that he never would get a tattoo aside from that, and the only reason he did was because of the Legacy of Mr Ten and the bet that occurred. Like I said, I didn't think Joe had to much to say about because I somewhat assumed he might have some.

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - mermantiger - 06-19-2008

They often speak out against people with tattoo's. I just laugh about it, even though I have a few visible tattoos.

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - hotzester - 06-19-2008

Yeah, I guess if I think about it, I can see how they do that once in a while.

Just another example of it hitting too close to home, I guess.

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - dudeshadoway - 06-19-2008

Since getting his tattoos, I believe Joe has admitted that he wishes he hadn't gotten them.

It's just a fashion choice, and it's your choice to make. Just don't be surprised if other people are put off by it.

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - turkeyface - 06-19-2008

My wife is a whore and I'm a drug addled criminal waiting beat your grandmother and steal her money for crystal meth.

Should I get a tattoo?

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - mermantiger - 06-19-2008

Yes.

Turkey Face Wrote:My wife is a whore and I'm a drug addled criminal waiting beat your grandmother and steal her money for crystal meth.

Should I get a tattoo?

A tattoo of a map of Allegan County

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - cchiles - 06-19-2008

I don't mind people with a few tattoos here and there, but I think that people who have them going all up and down their arms/neck/legs look like huge douches.

FBHW Tattoo Opinions - dudeshadoway - 06-19-2008

Turkey Face Wrote:My wife is a whore and I'm a drug addled criminal waiting beat your grandmother and steal her money for crystal meth.

Should I get a tattoo?

Dan and Lori?