FBHW Forums
karma - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: karma (/showthread.php?tid=1509)

karma - pgun3 - 10-03-2008

what does the karma mean under my name? I have a negative 1, does that mean I am bad?

:Smile

karma - dino - 10-03-2008

sickbitch Wrote:what does the karma mean under my name? I have a negative 1, does that mean I am bad?

:Smile

Yes...no go sit in the corner and face the wall for 30 minutes.

okay now I'm confused, it is yes or no? :'(

karma - Titan! - 10-03-2008

Karma is just a way for the message board members to play with each other.

You can exalt (+1) or smite (-1) someone once per hour.

It doesn't really mean much, other than how people react to your posts.

karma - Mad Dog - 10-03-2008

Alot of people hate titan, but he's pretty cool.

karma - plungerhand - 10-03-2008

If I had to guess, somebody smited you ( gave neg karma), for the comment on HW's penis...

But you are back up to 2, which means somebody exalted you ( gave pos karma) twice. I think there is a karma thread somewhere explaining...

jus' P Wrote:If I had to guess, somebody smited you ( gave neg karma), for the comment on HW's penis...

But you are back up to 2, which means somebody exalted you ( gave pos karma) twice. I think there is a karma thread somewhere explaining...

Yeah....I can't find it right now though.

karma - plungerhand - 10-03-2008

Titan ! Wrote:Karma is just a way for the message board members to play with each other.

You can exalt (+1) or smite (-1) someone once per hour.

It doesn't really mean much, other than how people react to your posts.

WRONG...karma is very important. There is a prize at the end...

Oh I like prizes!! Tongue

sickbitch Wrote:Oh I like prizes!! Tongue

This weeks prize is a free photo shoot with Titan!

Watch out Glamor Shots!

okay what does this titan look like? you've gotten me curious, is it bad?

sickbitch Wrote:okay what does this titan look like? you've gotten me curious, is it bad?

Depends on your perspective and definition of "bad".

karma - 0rz0ski - 10-03-2008

sickbitch Wrote:okay what does this titan look like? you've gotten me curious, is it bad?

Do you know what a 'Minger' is?

karma - Queenie - 10-03-2008

Go read this thread and it might be of help to you:

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=bs&action=display&thread=1032&page=1#20369

Damn it took a long time to find that!!

karma - airhornahole - 10-03-2008

If your blind and your nose is broken, and you lost your sense of touch, and your ears were cut off during a vicious knife fight, you'll like Titan.

I'm kind of like a cross between Frankenstein's monster and Quasimodo but in a good way.

airhornahole Wrote:

If your blind and your nose is broken, and you lost your sense of touch, and your ears were cut off during a vicious knife fight, you'll like Titan.

Awww man, her ears too ? And does it have to be a viscious knife fight ? Can't it be just a regular knife fight between friends ?

karma - airhornahole - 10-03-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:If your blind and your nose is broken, and you lost your sense of touch, and your ears were cut off during a vicious knife fight, you'll like Titan.

Awww man, her ears too ? And does it have to be a viscious knife fight ? Can't it be just a regular knife fight between friends ?

Maybe she can keep the ears. So she can hear the screams of the inocent children, "Why are you with him?" ;D

karma - beckyp - 10-03-2008

you get banned at -100 karma.

karma - Torque - 10-03-2008

airhornahole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Awww man, her ears too ? And does it have to be a viscious knife fight ? Can't it be just a regular knife fight between friends ?

Maybe she can keep the ears. So she can hear the screams of the inocent children, "Why are you with him?" ;D

I don't know if this was an intention spin off version of a Princess Bride quote but in honor of the thread... +1!

Jo Wrote:you get banned at -100 karma.

Only if Biff decides to ban you.

karma - potthole - 10-03-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
Jo Wrote:you get banned at -100 karma.

Only if Biff decides to ban you.

Nah, it'll happen... but sometimes we give a karma bailout to people who are getting close. Sort of like what the government gives to failing business.

karma - airhornahole - 10-06-2008

Torque Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Maybe she can keep the ears. So she can hear the screams of the inocent children, "Why are you with him?" ;D

I don't know if this was an intention spin off version of a Princess Bride quote but in honor of the thread... +1!

winner winner chicken dinner +1

karma - burnking - 10-06-2008

I think there should be a prize if someone reaches 100 karma. A banana bunker, perhaps.

karma - Torque - 10-06-2008

burnking Wrote:I think there should be a prize if someone reaches 100 karma. A banana bunker, perhaps.

Yes, or, an over the top special FBHW self-congratulatory karma t-shirt

karma - burnking - 10-07-2008

Torque Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I think there should be a prize if someone reaches 100 karma. A banana bunker, perhaps.

Yes, or, an over the top special FBHW self-congratulatory karma t-shirt

With an attached airhorn.

karma - Torque - 10-07-2008

Airhorns make everything 9.5x better

karma - Howie Feltersnatch - 11-04-2008

Fistor is about to feel a 100karma induced climax...lets watch