FBHW Forums
todays show - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: todays show (/showthread.php?tid=1797)

todays show - nitrofreak83 - 11-07-2008

what was the website they were talking about today were people needed help deciding who was right or wrong?

todays show - fetusfacedwindbag - 11-07-2008

good question.... I'd like to know too.

todays show - acg - 11-07-2008

I thought it was choosesides.com, but that was some lame political site. I hope someone was listening closer than I was.

todays show - evangperry - 11-07-2008

SideTaker.com
According to the podcast segment you're talking about.

todays show - nitrofreak83 - 11-07-2008

thank you

todays show - Queenie - 11-07-2008

Wow, I just visited the site. What a trip! I don't think I would be airing my problems/decisions out there for the world wide web to see, and definitely wouldn't be taking advice from people who I don't even know how they live. That's pretty ludicrous.

it's anonymous though....

I think we should think up a RIDICULOUS story and slap it up there to see what people have to say about it.

- GUY - I really like masturbating while voyeuristicly looking at her roommate through the hole I carved through the wall

- GIRL - I don't mind as long as I can do all the work! Somone please help us! He wants to do it on his own!

....Ok.... terrible example.....too far? not far enough? What's a good story?

todays show - siggy778 - 11-07-2008

I think it was ProCon.org

>_>

todays show - derjuicen - 11-07-2008

I really enjoyed the repeated interruption with Quagmire soundbite. That was legendary.

todays show - Rock Monster - 11-07-2008

fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:it's anonymous though....

I think we should think up a RIDICULOUS story and slap it up there to see what people have to say about it.

- GUY - I really like masturbating while voyeuristicly looking at her roommate through the hole I carved through the wall

- GIRL - I don't mind as long as I can do all the work! Somone please help us! He wants to do it on his own!

I think you're on to something here, but there's not a chance in H-E-double hockey sticks that I can think of something creative only an hour and a half before quitting time on Friday!

Rock Monster Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:it's anonymous though....

I think you're on to something here, but there's not a chance in H-E-double hockey sticks that I can think of something creative only an hour and a half before quitting time on Friday!

I've got three hours left.... sucks....... :-*