FBHW Forums
Would you if cold...... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Would you if cold...... (/showthread.php?tid=2397)

Pages: 1 2

Would you if cold...... - lokizilla - 02-04-2009

Last night the heater went down in our house. I have a bunch of fleece pajamas that have Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and Stupid Bunny on them. We go upstairs to the bedroom, and I am amused to see my husband pull out of my PJ drawer, while I am getting into my light blue Eeyore PJ's, my black and blue Stupid Bunny PJ's. Yes, I started giggling, but got to admire a man that will see that it is cold and he has no pajamas and be practical and borrow a pair of mine.

Would you if cold...... - sunshyne - 02-04-2009

lol, I steal my husband's flannel sleep pants, technically he gives them to me. He usually gets a pair for christmas from some relative, while I get some stupid grandma looking nightgown. I don't sleep in them, I have the worlds best electric blanket for that, but I like to change when I get home so I can be comfy and warm. He will sometimes steal them back from me if the one pair he has kept hasn't been washed yet.

Would you if cold...... - Queenie - 02-04-2009

Who, as an adult, sleeps with clothes on? Wink

Would you if cold...... - beckyp - 02-04-2009

Queenie Wrote:Who, as an adult, sleeps with clothes on? Wink

seriously. boy shorts at the most, never pj's.

Would you if cold...... - Rock Monster - 02-04-2009

Jo Wrote:

seriously. boy shorts at the most, never pj's.

mmmm... boy shorts... my favorite.... :-*

Would you if cold...... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-04-2009

typically i prefer to sleep in my banana hamock but in the winter if i want to make fire calls i wear pajama pants shirt and even socks (i hate it, but its worth it) summer time is just shorts

It's usually just boxers for me. Sometimes I'll wear pj bottoms. Never a shirt. (unless camping and cold)

Would you if cold...... - -Jiggy- - 02-04-2009

Rock Monster Wrote:It's usually just boxers for me. Sometimes I'll wear pj bottoms. Never a shirt. (unless camping and cold)
I can sleep with shorts or sweatpants but never a shirt. I feel restricted. My wife is the opposite, she has to have a shirt but no pants. Tongue

not me Tongue

Would you if cold...... - Biff - 02-04-2009

I wear karate pants and a tshirt to bed. If you've never worn karate pants you're missing out on the most comfortable clothing ever!

Admin Wrote:I wear karate pants and a tshirt to bed. If you've never worn karate pants you're missing out on the most comfortable clothing ever!

I'd be scared I might whip somebody's ass in my sleep if I wore karate pants . . .

Damnit becky....

I've been thinking about those damn boy shorts all day now.

I guess I'm gonna have to go home and put a pair on!

Would you if cold...... - Biff - 02-04-2009

Erm.......even when Aunt Flo stops by for a visit?

Well, tampons go on the inside. You don't have to stick them to your panties. :Smile

Quote:Erm.......even when Aunt Flo stops by for a visit?

Then you can wear panties Smile

Rock Monster Wrote:Damnit becky....

gay.

Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Damnit becky....

gay.

Exalt!

Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:gay.

Exalt!

[Image: sad0018.gif]

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Exalt!

Sorry RM. Here's an ehug.

(((((HUG)))))

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Exalt!

go put on a thong and turn that frown upside down, mr. cum dumpster.

Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:[Image: sad0018.gif]

Thongs chafe too much.... er..... so I've heard.... yeah...

Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:[Image: sad0018.gif]

+1 again there Becky!! But i'm hiding the text so mr. crybaby doesn't get offended.

Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:go put on a thong and turn that frown upside down, mr. cum dumpster.

+1 again there Becky!! But i'm hiding the text so mr. crybaby doesn't get offended.

I know you don't consider me one of the "intelligent" posters on the board, but you have to give me a little credit....

Rock Monster Wrote:
Jo Wrote:go put on a thong and turn that frown upside down, mr. cum dumpster.

Thongs chafe too much.... er..... so I've heard.... yeah...

don't be a cheapskate and buy good thongs.

Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:+1 again there Becky!! But i'm hiding the text so mr. crybaby doesn't get offended.

I know you don't consider me one of the "intelligent" posters on the board, but you have to give me a little credit....

I know you have intelligence goofball. It's called sarcasm.

Would you if cold...... - lokizilla - 02-05-2009

Well, when it is cold, I wear clothes, if not then not.....Mostly they are for if company comes by I can answer the door, but at night it is a no door answering policy.

Would you if cold...... - -Jiggy- - 02-05-2009

I'm always paranoid that the house will catch on fire and I won't have time to grab my drawers. Channel News 8 would be filming my junk.

Would you if cold...... - Biff - 02-05-2009

Jiggy Wrote:I'm always paranoid that the house will catch on fire and I won't have time to grab my drawers. Channel News 8 would be filming my junk.

And Geha would have to do a whole "exclusive" story on your junk stating that she's not nosy, just curious.

Would you if cold...... - plumpenut - 02-05-2009

sunshyne Wrote:lol, I steal my husband's flannel sleep pants, technically he gives them to me. He usually gets a pair for christmas from some relative, while I get some stupid grandma looking nightgown. I don't sleep in them, I have the worlds best electric blanket for that, but I like to change when I get home so I can be comfy and warm. He will sometimes steal them back from me if the one pair he has kept hasn't been washed yet.

am i the only one that finds it weird that she has an electric blanket in Ten?? Im sure its cold there for about 3 seconds a year

Would you if cold...... - linzi - 02-05-2009

If the effed up weather in Ten. is anything like it is here in North Carolina then she absolutely needs an electric blanket...it's 22 degrees here now.....

Otherwise, I usually just sleep in a t-shirt. I used to sleep nude but that all changed when I forgot the kid was standing there and I bent over to pick something up and flashed her my rusty sheriffs badge. Whoops...that'll scar her for life.

your momma Wrote:I bent over to pick something up and flashed her my rusty sheriffs badge. Whoops...that'll scar her for life.
I laughed hard at this. +1

Would you if cold...... - sunshyne - 02-05-2009

plumpenut Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:lol, I steal my husband's flannel sleep pants, technically he gives them to me. He usually gets a pair for christmas from some relative, while I get some stupid grandma looking nightgown. I don't sleep in them, I have the worlds best electric blanket for that, but I like to change when I get home so I can be comfy and warm. He will sometimes steal them back from me if the one pair he has kept hasn't been washed yet.

am i the only one that finds it weird that she has an electric blanket in Ten?? Im sure its cold there for about 3 seconds a year

I live in a house that was built in the 1820's, has no central heat & air. and last night it got down to 8 degrees.

Admin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I'm always paranoid that the house will catch on fire and I won't have time to grab my drawers. Channel News 8 would be filming my junk.

And Geha would have to do a whole "exclusive" story on your junk stating that she's not nosy, just curious.
Her nose is the problem. My manhood would feel threatened around that beak of hers.

Would you if cold...... - plumpenut - 02-05-2009

[quote ]

I live in a house that was built in the 1820's, has no central heat & air. and last night it got down to 8 degrees. [/quote] wow it was almost cold there......but not having central air would suck...I would not buy a house that didn't have it....

Would you if cold...... - Philly Mike - 02-05-2009

well i would like to say especially after seeing the sleeping habits of all of the women on this board, if any of you ladies plan on taking a trip to philly you are more than welcome to spend the night in my home.

Would you if cold...... - lokizilla - 02-05-2009

Let me see last night, was lower than 20 degrees. Today's high was maybe 41, tomorrows high is 60....then it will flip flop again.

Would you if cold...... - 0rz0ski - 02-06-2009

20 degrees is nice weather for Michigan in January...for the high temperature.

Would you if cold...... - lokizilla - 02-06-2009

I know, but this is Tenn....

Would you if cold...... - fistor!@# - 02-06-2009

plumpenut Wrote:

I froze my nuts off down there in November. Do you think Tennessee sits on the equator or something?

Would you if cold...... - fistor!@# - 02-06-2009

Bet not, stubby.