FBHW Forums
has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up (/showthread.php?tid=2429)

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - alpacafarmer - 02-08-2009

i love ya wings.. but damn.. :-[

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - potthole - 02-08-2009

He's been around. Logged in last on February 6. Hasn't posted since December, but it would appear that he checks in and reads every once in awhile.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - dumberthanzane - 02-08-2009

The real question is.....Does he know how to work a computer

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - LimpBagel - 02-09-2009

New fangled addin' machines

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - -Jiggy- - 02-09-2009

Old Man Wings has to check in every now and then to appear hip in front of the kiddos.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - mayorofawesometown - 02-09-2009

Hot Wings came on to browbeat a bunch of people that were bitching and moaning about the day he wasn't on the show.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - hotwings - 02-10-2009

Holy shit! Sorry everyone. While I realize that I am the center of your universe, I didn't realize that your daily happiness was actually predicated by the frequency of my participation on the message board! I DO, in fact, check the MB often, but generally only add comments to topics that I feel like commenting on or to a discussion I find interesting...like this compelling subject! I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - burnking - 02-10-2009

hotwings Wrote:I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.

Did you get new batteries for the flip cam?

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - krystal - 02-10-2009

Pwned by Hotwings.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - beckyp - 02-10-2009

Hot Wings throwing a hissyfit over a random guy on a messageboard=hilarious.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - -Jiggy- - 02-10-2009

hotwings Wrote:Holy shit! Sorry everyone. While I realize that I am the center of your universe, I didn't realize that your daily happiness was actually predicated by the frequency of my participation on the message board! I DO, in fact, check the MB often, but generally only add comments to topics that I feel like commenting on or to a discussion I find interesting...like this compelling subject! I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.
Big Grin It's like a mini What Hotwings Thinks, except only for message board enjoyment. :o

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - Mark the Valet - 02-10-2009

That was pretty futile. The mingers that post here wouldn't understand half of the words in that paragraph.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - 0rz0ski - 02-10-2009

Jiggy Wrote:
hotwings Wrote:Holy shit! Sorry everyone. While I realize that I am the center of your universe, I didn't realize that your daily happiness was actually predicated by the frequency of my participation on the message board! I DO, in fact, check the MB often, but generally only add comments to topics that I feel like commenting on or to a discussion I find interesting...like this compelling subject! I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.
Big Grin It's like a mini What Hotwings Thinks, except only for message board enjoyment. :o

At first, I didn't read it like a "What Hot Wings Thinks", but after reading your comment I did, and it was even funnier.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - hussywoman - 02-10-2009

i <3 you. that is all.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - -Jiggy- - 02-10-2009

hussywoman Wrote:

i <3 you. that is all.
I'm not savvy to most txt speak. I have no clue what this means.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - 0rz0ski - 02-10-2009

Tilt your head to the right. It's a heart.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - doktor - 02-10-2009

I've always though Hot Wings was a very articulate writer, judging by WHWT.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - dingdongyo - 02-10-2009

Jiggy Wrote:
hussywoman Wrote:i <3 you. that is all.
I'm not savvy to most txt speak. I have no clue what this means.
she is less than 3 x hotwings. i'm so funny.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - dumberthanzane - 02-10-2009

hotwings Wrote:I will beat myself about the genitals with clenched fists for the recent shortcomings that have clearly caused some of you to suffer a constant, dull discomfort and will try to to a better job in the future.
Ok, HW, lets see if you are true to your word. We would like to see that video posted on the website!

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - mayorofawesometown - 02-10-2009

Please be this entertaining during the show. Thanks.

has hotwings ever been on?? aside from signing up - burnking - 02-11-2009

dumberthanzane Wrote:
Ok, HW, lets see if you are true to your word. We would like to see that video posted on the website!

Where'd you get this idea?