FBHW Forums
Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Who's stoked to see Watchmen? (/showthread.php?tid=2549)

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - alex - 02-23-2009

*points to self*

this guy.

:o

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-23-2009

seems interesting...i may see it

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - -Jiggy- - 02-23-2009

I'll definitely see it. Just not on opening weekend.

I know the crowds are gonna be crazy but I really want to be there.

i'll probably rent it...i haven't waited in line for a movie since my wife promised to sex me up after Pirates III was over

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - shawnp - 02-23-2009

I don't know why but, I think this movie will be a flop. The Watchmen is a graphic novel, no? This will get terrible reviews, I'm sure of it.

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - krystal - 02-23-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'll probably rent it...i haven't waited in line for a movie since my wife promised to sex me up after Pirates III was over

The only legitimate reason for anyone to wait more that 3 minutes in line at a movie theater is for the promise of nookie from his/her significant other. Otherwise, it's not worth standing in line in a packed theater full of teenagers on a Friday night.

shawnp Wrote:I don't know why but, I think this movie will be a flop. The Watchmen is a graphic novel, no? This will get terrible reviews, I'm sure of it.

The Dark Knight.

Doktor Wrote:The Dark Knight.

...blew donkey balls

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - Rock Monster - 02-23-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

...blew donkey balls

I've never done that, but if it's half as entertaining as that movie, I may have to try it!!

I agree TDK was a crapfest, but you can't ignore ONE BILLION EFFING DOLLARS

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - -Jiggy- - 02-23-2009

Crapfest?...What.? I thought TDK lived up to all the hype. I guess to each his own but it was a great movie.

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - sunshyne - 02-23-2009

Jiggy Wrote:Crapfest?...What.? I thought TDK lived up to all the hype. I guess to each his own but it was a great movie.
ditto

The only things I liked about TDK was Dent and Heath. Everything else blew balls.

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - Titan! - 02-24-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

...blew donkey balls

Dude. That was way over the line man, you better apologize.

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - Titan! - 02-24-2009

i'm the only comic book guy in my group of friends, so I doubt I'll find anyone who wants to go see it opening night.

However, if you're in or near GR, you owe it yourself to see it on IMAX, IMAX is the absolute epitome of the movie going experience.

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - alex - 02-24-2009

IMAX just gives me a headache...i don't want to feel like the movie is trying to encompass the Earth.

Who's stoked to see Watchmen? - dingdongyo - 02-24-2009

the previews to the movie actually have me interested to read the comics (i wiki-ed). but i don't think i will go to a theater for it unless it's a group night out kind of thing, which won't happen.