FBHW Forums
Joe's gayer than thumb ring accessory - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Joe's gayer than thumb ring accessory (/showthread.php?tid=2747)

Joe's gayer than thumb ring accessory - zdunklee - 03-17-2009

Does anyone else have an idea what this could be? I know the thumb ring is pretty gay, and I have a damn good idea of what the other acessory is, Jiggy might have an idea also. Anyone want to take guesses?

Joe's gayer than thumb ring accessory - -Jiggy- - 03-17-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Jiggy might have an idea also.

How did I get dragged into this you son of a bitch?

Cause I sent you a PM on Friday night about what I think it is gonna be.

Oh right, I thought you were implying I would know about gay accessories.

On second thought, however, I remember your PM but I am still lost by the whole ring thing.

Nope, the only reason I don't want to say it is cause if I am right I don't want to ruin it when Joe says what it is. I will say it is gonna be PINK tho.

Edit: Jiggy they talked about his gay thumb ring today in segment 15 when he spun the wheel. Then he said he has some other accessory that is even more gay.

Joe's gayer than thumb ring accessory - wannabequeenie - 03-17-2009

wow....
confusing :-\

Joe's gayer than thumb ring accessory - krystal - 03-17-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Nope, the only reason I don't want to say it is cause if I am right I don't want to ruin it when Joe says what it is. I will say it is gonna be PINK tho.

Edit: Jiggy they talked about his gay thumb ring today in segment 15 when he spun the wheel. Then he said he has some other accessory that is even more gay.

c***ring?

zdunklee Wrote:Nope, the only reason I don't want to say it is cause if I am right I don't want to ruin it when Joe says what it is. I will say it is gonna be PINK tho.

OHHH!! Yeah I get it. I was thrown off by the whole ring talk.

Yeah, what the hell Joe you flaming fairy. I guess he's going bro all the way.

Seems true, and if it is what I think, then I really wish I would have said something about it at the Griffs game on Friday.

Damn me for being nice to Joe cause I hadn't talked to him since we lived next to each other...

You should give out his number so he can be reminded of his gayness every time it rings.

No way, I can't misuse that trust, then he won't call me to go drinkin.

Joe's gayer than thumb ring accessory - zdunklee - 03-18-2009

Just so everyone knows, I was right his gayest accessory was in fact a PINK phone. For proof that I knew this see Jiggy, he has my PM from friday about it. Joe is slowly turning gay...