FBHW Forums
Good Job Joe!! - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Good Job Joe!! (/showthread.php?tid=2843)

Good Job Joe!! - Mad Dog - 03-28-2009

That was the best "Best Of" Ever. We here in GR were spoiled with good best of shows because GRD did them, but honestly, fridays best of show was hands down the best one ever. Plus the music during the show was awsome. You offically don't SUCK any more!! 8-)

Good Job Joe!! - zdunklee - 03-28-2009

Music = the suck, its best of and music is not best of FBHW. The bits however were some of the better ones.

Good Job Joe!! - Mad Dog - 03-28-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Music = the suck, its best of and music is not best of FBHW. The bits however were some of the better ones.

I happen to like it when they play the occasional song during their "Best Of's" It does not suck.

Good Job Joe!! - Titan! - 03-29-2009

Mad Dog Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Music = the suck, its best of and music is not best of FBHW. The bits however were some of the better ones.

I happen to like it when they play the occasional song during their "Best Of's" It does not suck.

Uhhhh Yes, music during best of does suck. If I wanted music I would listen to KLQ, or put in a CD.

Good Job Joe!! - aprusky - 03-29-2009

I listen on Q103 in Albany, NY, we have a best of show every Saturday, but having one with Joe hosting is awesome. I didn't have to listen to the douche in the Albany studio.

Good Job Joe!! - plumpenut - 03-29-2009

yeah it was the best one ever for st cloud because well, they have never had one before when the guys are gone

Good Job Joe!! - 0rz0ski - 03-30-2009

Joe sounded extra perky this morning at 6:20 when I got up. It was pretty amusing. Good job Joe!

Good Job Joe!! - beckyp - 03-30-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Joe sounded extra perky this morning at 6:20 when I got up. It was pretty amusing. Good job Joe!

probably rubbed one out before the show.

Good Job Joe!! - Rock Monster - 03-30-2009

Jo Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Joe sounded extra perky this morning at 6:20 when I got up. It was pretty amusing. Good job Joe!

probably rubbed one out before the show.

...or during

Good Job Joe!! - krystal - 03-30-2009

He definitely sounded more relaxed this morning.

I'm just sayin'.

Good Job Joe!! - Titan! - 03-30-2009

Krystal Wrote:He definitely sounded more relaxed this morning.

I'm just sayin'.

Rubbed one out before and during the show and potted up as well ?

Good Job Joe!! - mayorofawesometown - 03-31-2009

Joe should have uploaded his "Best of" to the podcast. I know Milton hooked us up but Joe had some good choices.

Oh, one problem. Waaaaay too many "What Hot Wings' Thinks" segments. By being WHWT it's automatically disqualified as BEST of.

Good Job Joe!! - easye13 - 03-31-2009

Way to go, Joe. The bits were good, the music worked well, and you seemed pretty comfy with the mic. The best bit was you getting brutalized by the rest of the guys. Good stuff.

Good Job Joe!! - thebigfreeze - 03-31-2009

aprusky Wrote:I listen on Q103 in Albany, NY, we have a best of show every Saturday, but having one with Joe hosting is awesome. I didn't have to listen to the douche in the Albany studio.

Yeah there is no host for the saturday best of on Q103.....why dont you go back to collecting welfare you useless a-hole. Q103 rocks!