FBHW Forums
Intern Notebook's shoes - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Intern Notebook's shoes (/showthread.php?tid=2871)

Intern Notebook's shoes - Mark the Valet - 04-01-2009

Holy eff!
Have you seen these things? They really are the ugliest shoes I've ever seen anyone wear, and that's saying a lot.

[Image: notebooksshoes.jpg]

Intern Notebook's shoes - potthole - 04-01-2009

I saw worse back when I sold shoes in high school. I'll see if I can find pictures, but there was the classic workout boot that Reebok had out for awhile, or the Adidas shoe/boot that was supposed to sort of look like WWII military boots, to name a couple.

Intern Notebook's shoes - krystal - 04-01-2009

I bet he spent a fortune for those ugly-ass things, too.

Intern Notebook's shoes - Rock Monster - 04-01-2009

They look like running shoes. Those things can be fugly.

Krystal Wrote:I bet he spent a fortune for those ugly-ass things, too.

He said $70
$70 DOLLARS.

Good god, man.

Intern Notebook's shoes - krystal - 04-01-2009

I'm a girl and I don't own a pair of shoes that cost that much (and I LOVE shoes); let alone fugly shoes like those.

Intern Notebook's shoes - Titan! - 04-01-2009

70.00 isn't THAT big of a deal for running shoes. I paid 125.00 for a pair of Nike Air Max a few years ago and I wish that I had bought 4 or 5 pair, they were simply the best shoes I've ever owned. Of course I was training for a 5k at the time, and I only used them for running.

Intern Notebook's shoes - zdunklee - 04-01-2009

THOSE shoes are really not worth $70 what did Producer Joe start when he got a THUMB RING and PINK PHONE...now he's turning the interns gay too....

Intern Notebook's shoes - bigpapa1 - 04-01-2009

I actually like them I would probaly pay 100 dollars for them

Intern Notebook's shoes - Biff - 04-01-2009

I own the coolest shoes ever: purple Chucks.

Intern Notebook's shoes - Queenie - 04-01-2009

Admin Wrote:I own the coolest shoes ever: purple Chucks.

I have a pair of hot pink chucks!!

Queenie Wrote:

You're both animals.

Intern Notebook's shoes - -Jiggy- - 04-01-2009

Mark the Valet Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I have a pair of hot pink chucks!!

You're both animals.

Don't feed them unless you want them following you home.

Mark the Valet Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I have a pair of hot pink chucks!!

You're both animals.

Queenie's shoe choice is excusable cause she is female.....

....Biff on the other hand...

Titan ! Wrote:70.00 isn't THAT big of a deal for running shoes. I paid 125.00 for a pair of Nike Air Max a few years ago and I wish that I had bought 4 or 5 pair, they were simply the best shoes I've ever owned. Of course I was training for a 5k at the time, and I only used them for running.

Yeah but you're missing the point, he wore these to a WORK PLACE. Even if I were just strolling into my office for 5 minutes to pick up a document I wouldn't wear those monstrosities, much less work an entire day in them.

Jiggy Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:You're both animals.

Don't feed them unless you want them following you home.

That also applies to Jiggy, Titan, and pretty much every other member of this forum.

Mark the Valet Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:70.00 isn't THAT big of a deal for running shoes. I paid 125.00 for a pair of Nike Air Max a few years ago and I wish that I had bought 4 or 5 pair, they were simply the best shoes I've ever owned. Of course I was training for a 5k at the time, and I only used them for running.

Yeah but you're missing the point, he wore these to a WORK PLACE. Even if I were just strolling into my office for 5 minutes to pick up a document I wouldn't wear those monstrosities, much less work an entire day in them.

Yea, I would be fired for wearing those to work, no second chances given.

Intern Notebook's shoes - Titan! - 04-02-2009

Mark the Valet Wrote:

Yeah, but it's the Free Beer and Hot Wings show, it's not like he works in a law office or has to deal with the public and represent the company by promoting a positive image

Intern Notebook's shoes - plumpenut - 04-02-2009

and he's an intern

Intern Notebook's shoes - LimpBagel - 04-02-2009

Those shoes look like some girl was drinking fruity drinks at the bar and barfed on his feet at the end of the night.

Intern Notebook's shoes - sunshyne - 04-02-2009

Queenie Wrote:

I have a pair of chucks that are mainly dark blue, with a red tongue, and yellow trim. I love them and wear them all the time when I'm not at work.

Intern Notebook's shoes - nachash - 04-02-2009

Those shoes make my eyes bleed.

At least nobody will steal them from him, I guess.

Intern Notebook's shoes - mayorofawesometown - 04-03-2009

My God. It's like Joe had to chew highlighters for a stunt and then threw up all over Notebook Balboa's feet.