FBHW Forums
I Love the New Millenium ~ - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I Love the New Millenium ~ (/showthread.php?tid=326)

I Love the New Millenium ~ - Titan! - 06-23-2008

Anyone else watching this ?

Dude, was 2000 really that long and that stupid ago ?

Whaaaassssss uuuuuuuupppppp?

I Love the New Millenium ~ - captainobvious - 06-25-2008

Dude, VH1 is just making a mockery of itself with this new "nostalgia" show. It's just overkill now. Three versions of I Love the 80s, two I Love the 70s, and two I Love the 90s. Dont get me wrong i like watching them but this decade's not even over with and they're already reminiscing about it.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - fistor!@# - 06-25-2008

captainobvious Wrote:Dude, VH1 is just making a mockery of itself with this new "nostalgia" show. It's just overkill now. Three versions of I Love the 80s, two I Love the 70s, and two I Love the 90s. Dont get me wrong i like watching them but this decade's not even over with and they're already reminiscing about it.

I like watching I Love The 80's and seeing some 24 year old tell me what was cool/uncool about that decade.

I lived the 80's, while you were sitting in your own shit, junior.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - Titan! - 06-25-2008

Fistor Wrote:
captainobvious Wrote:Dude, VH1 is just making a mockery of itself with this new "nostalgia" show. It's just overkill now. Three versions of I Love the 80s, two I Love the 70s, and two I Love the 90s. Dont get me wrong i like watching them but this decade's not even over with and they're already reminiscing about it.

I like watching I Love The 80's and seeing some 24 year old tell me what was cool/uncool about that decade.

Dude, you're right.

And I gotta say, the 80's was an awesome decade to grow up in.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - Titan! - 06-25-2008

Don't forget I love the 60's

They probably would have gone back tot he 50's but there just isn't enough pop culture media available for 10 hours of screen time.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - upperdeckercourt - 06-28-2008

I feel filthy whenever I watch this new Millennium show, and yet there's so little else on TV that can hold my short spanned attention.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - hotzester - 06-29-2008

I've caught a couple episodes of this run, and the little bit I've saw was pretty good. I'm a massive fan of Michael Ian Black though, so pretty much anything he does I'll check out.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - kate - 06-29-2008

I like it! However, I think it is a tad bit early for it. They're doing 07 and that was last year obviously.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - Titan! - 06-30-2008

hotzester Wrote:I've caught a couple episodes of this run, and the little bit I've saw was pretty good. I'm a massive fan of Michael Ian Black though, so pretty much anything he does I'll check out.

I think the funniest part of those shows is when Michael Ian Black makes fun of Hal Sparks. That's gold man.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - Queenie - 06-30-2008

Fistor Wrote:

The 80's is probably my favorite when it comes to music. Great artist and great songs!

I Love the New Millenium ~ - fistor!@# - 06-30-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I like watching I Love The 80's and seeing some 24 year old tell me what was cool/uncool about that decade.

The 80's is probably my favorite when it comes to music. Great artist and great songs!

I saw the first video MTV ever played (Video Killed the Radio Star, Buggles). I pretty much watched MTV non-stop from 1981 to about 1984. That was when they actually played music videos - which were videos set to music. It was pretty inventive.

I Love the New Millenium ~ - Titan! - 06-30-2008

Fistor Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:The 80's is probably my favorite when it comes to music. Great artist and great songs!

I saw the first video MTV ever played (Video Killed the Radio Star, Buggles). I pretty much watched MTV non-stop from 1981 to about 1984. That was when they actually played music videos - which were videos set to music. It was pretty inventive.

I remember when MTV first started. wed come home and "watch the radio" oddly enough I couldnt get my mom or sister into it.