FBHW Forums
Don't you know who I am? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Don't you know who I am? (/showthread.php?tid=438)

Don't you know who I am? - Philly Mike - 06-26-2008

Anyone have any good "Don't you know who I am?" stories?

Don't you know who I am? - fistor!@# - 06-26-2008

I tried once. Turns out no one really knows who fistor is.

I got my ass beat.

Don't you know who I am? - Howie Feltersnatch - 06-26-2008

Hot Wings doesn't have to....they see his bluge round the corner minutes before he does...

Don't you know who I am? - Queenie - 06-26-2008

I work for a pretty influential lawyer with a lot of big name friends/clients. I used one such name to get an immediate appointment with an orthopaedic doctor.

Don't you know who I am? - Biff - 06-26-2008

I'm going to try the "Don't you know who I am? I'm Biff Mayhem" line once but that'll probably get me socked right in the nose.

Don't you know who I am? - peytonwqlz - 06-26-2008

Yeah I've totally used it. I'm Italian.. we always say stuff like that! Wink

don't you know who I am?

I'm Howie Feltersnatch....now my wife Wilma Fingerdoo and I would like a table

Don't you know who I am? - Wiener Poopie - 06-26-2008

I used it, "I'm the dumb bitch with the wiener dogs"

Don't you know who I am? - Philly Mike - 06-26-2008

by a "don't you know who I am?" story i was making more of a reference to seeing a local/famus celeb use the line in an attempt to get a perk.

then again most of you are probably using sarcasim which i didn't think of before i started writing this, but who cares...

Philly Mike Wrote:by a "don't you know who I am?" story i was making more of a reference to seeing a local/famus celeb use the line in an attempt to get a perk.

then again most of you are probably using sarcasim which i didn't think of before i started writing this, but who cares...

ahh ha ha ha...dude this board is FULL of little Eric Zanes (isn't that redundant?) ofcourse we're sarcastic.

I like in the boonies...my hometown doesn't have a grocery store we have no celebrities...I'm a celebrity because I work in ANOTHER town...

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:by a "don't you know who I am?" story i was making more of a reference to seeing a local/famus celeb use the line in an attempt to get a perk.

ahh ha ha ha...dude this board is FULL of little Eric Zanes (isn't that redundant?) ofcourse we're sarcastic.

I like in the boonies...my hometown doesn't have a grocery store we have no celebrities...I'm a celebrity because I work in ANOTHER town...

Yeah, EVERYONE knows Mr. Wiener Poopie

Don't you know who I am? - Titan! - 06-26-2008

peytonwqlz Wrote:Yeah I've totally used it. I'm Italian.. we always say stuff like that! Wink

I used to work with a woman who was constantly telling us that she was Italian. One day in the middle of one of her "I'm Italian and this is how we blah blah blah..." stories, I asked her. "Pat, weren't you born in Chicago?" She looked at me with raw hatred, but never brought up her heritage again.

So, what city in Italy were you born in ? Wink

Titan ! Wrote:
peytonwqlz Wrote:Yeah I've totally used it. I'm Italian.. we always say stuff like that! Wink

I used to work with a woman who was constantly telling us that she was Italian. One day in the middle of one of her "I'm Italian and this is how we blah blah blah..." stories, I asked her. "Pat, weren't you born in Chicago?" She looked at me with raw hatred, but never brought up her heritage again.

Weinerpoopie and I are Potawatomi-Dutch

This combo results in a massive crank ^^

Don't you know who I am? - residentialevil - 06-26-2008

Queenie Wrote:I work for a pretty influential lawyer with a lot of big name friends/clients. I used one such name to get an immediate appointment with an orthopaedic doctor.

Bart Durham? Justice is your right and we.......DEMAND it!

Titan ! Wrote:

HAHAHAHA! wow.. that TOTALLY sounds like a Chicago Italian. I too am one. It's just how we are. we do stuff like that! I dont interupt random stories. I'll only bust it out when it's applicable. and you can't tell me that doesn't sound like a cocky a-hole chicago italin thing to say right?? Smile hehe

yeah, We are very proud of our heritage. My family though are from Naples. They are hella ethnic Smile but I was born in Chitown.

Don't you know who I am? - Titan! - 06-26-2008

peytonwqlz Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I used to work with a woman who was constantly telling us that she was Italian. One day in the middle of one of her "I'm Italian and this is how we blah blah blah..." stories, I asked her. "Pat, weren't you born in Chicago?" She looked at me with raw hatred, but never brought up her heritage again.

HAHAHAHA! wow.. that TOTALLY sounds like a Chicago Italian. I too am one. It's just how we are. we do stuff like that! I dont interupt random stories. I'll only bust it out when it's applicable. and you can't tell me that doesn't sound like a cocky a-hole chicago italin thing to say right?? Smile hehe

yeah, We are very proud of our heritage. My family though are from Naples. They are hella ethnic Smile but I was born in Chitown.

I'm all for being proud of your heritage, I just really dis liked that woman, and the fact that she was my boss made it worse, and add to that her nails on a chalkboard voice, made for a bad work experience.

She sounds like she sucks Smile lol.

residentialevil Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I work for a pretty influential lawyer with a lot of big name friends/clients. I used one such name to get an immediate appointment with an orthopaedic doctor.

Bart Durham? Justice is your right and we.......DEMAND it!

Nope . . .Bart Durham has nothing on my boss, and he'll tell you that!! He's great to work for though, keeps me laughing all day!!

Don't you know who I am? - vsangelchick - 06-26-2008

I don't think it would work for me.....

"I'm German, English, Irish, Dutch, Native American and we...."

See....not quite the same....but makes for amazing drinking blood....and no hangovers.

As for "don't you know who I am"...I don't see local celebs, none. However,I have random people come up to me at work when they don't get what they want and pull the "I spend a lot of money here, and I should get...." I so want to tell the I don't care what they spend there, I'm not risking my job for them.

How did this thread turn to ethnicity? TITAN!

Don't you know who I am? - dino - 06-26-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:How did this thread turn to ethnicity? TITAN!

Kudos
+1

when all else fails...blame titan....

Don't you know who he is?!

vsangelchick Wrote:Don't you know who he is?!

haha, it's just Titan that crazy fella

vsangelchick Wrote:Don't you know who he is?!

Yeah that titan guy . . . let him in

Don't you know who I am? - peachs - 06-27-2008

I moved to NY knowing only one person, my boyfriend...

so yeah... everybody knows who I am (not)

Don't you know who I am? - potthole - 06-27-2008

I work at a doctor's office. Last summer one of the ladies in the scheduling department got a phonecall from a patient, who was asking to speak with a doctor. She informed the patient that the doctor was in the middle of an appointment with another patient, so he couldn't speak at that moment, but she'd pass a message along to him, and he'd call back as soon as possible.

Apparently that wasn't good enough for the caller, and he became very angry. "Don't you know who I am?!?" he asked. "Um... no?" responded my coworker. "I'm _______, I'm a bigtime lawyer, you've probably heard my commercials, now let me speak with the doctor!"