FBHW Forums
Show Code - Effing Spud - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Show Code - Effing Spud (/showthread.php?tid=586)

Show Code - Effing Spud - derek - 07-02-2008

Anyone else here those drops over Spud again?

Show Code - Effing Spud - fistor!@# - 07-02-2008

Yup.

I thought it was decently funny. They really do hate spud

Derek Wrote:I thought it was decently funny. They really do hate spud

I think they're just Effing with him. Because if there's anyone that can take a joke, it's spud.

Show Code - Effing Spud - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-02-2008

i agree with fistor, when i heard them i im'ed weinerpoopie but he's busy pooping and missed it

[drop]BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH[/drop]

Fistor Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I thought it was decently funny. They really do hate spud

I think they're just effing with him. Because if there's anyone that can take a joke, it's spud.

why do you get a cool moderator name when i have more posts and are on more than you?

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I think they're just effing with him. Because if there's anyone that can take a joke, it's spud.

why do you get a cool moderator name when i have more posts and are on more than you?

Talk to me or fistor?

Derek Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:why do you get a cool moderator name when i have more posts and are on more than you?

Talk to me or fistor?

fistor...the differance between you guys is that i respect you...in an internet forum way...which is very little...

but more than fistor!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:why do you get a cool moderator name when i have more posts and are on more than you?

Clearly, because I am superior in every way to you. The mods recognize excellence.

Fistor Wrote:

Clearly, because I am superior in every way to you. The mods recognize excellence.

really...well i recognize Bull S

Fistor Wrote:Clearly, because I am superior in every way to you. The mods recognize excellence.

really...well i recognize Bull S

You can say bullshit here.

I'll allow it.

bullshit........

sweet bullshit bullshit bullshit BULLSHIT BullShit bULLsHIT....

Fistor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:really...well i recognize Bull S

You can say bullshit here.

I'll allow it.

i really do enjoy your avatar...

-1 for spelling the different endings of bullshit like a teenage girl on myspace

Derek Wrote:-1 for spelling the different endings of bullshit like a teenage girl on myspace

[Image: 633317514784490542.jpg]

Show Code - Effing Spud - potthole - 07-02-2008

I did a double-take at the radio when I heard the drops. I heard the first one and immediately stopped dead in my tracks, thinking, "Did I just hear that?" Soon the second drop came, and I just shook my head and laughed.

Show Code - Effing Spud - born2bone - 07-02-2008

good lord people, we already discussed this last week...all the lefties were pist at spud and said that FBHW hat Spud, then FB and Zane posted that they like Spud, and if they didnt like him they wouldnt make fun of him. Then Spud posted to defend himself from all the stupid hippie libs.

Show Code - Effing Spud - Wiener Poopie - 07-02-2008

Brian Wrote:good lord people, we already discussed this last week...all the lefties were pist at spud and said that FBHW hat Spud, then FB and Zane posted that they like Spud, and if they didnt like him they wouldnt make fun of him. Then Spud posted to defend himself from all the stupid hippie libs.

I hat Spud ???

like asshat but spud

Show Code - Effing Spud - houseboat - 07-02-2008

How is it "Show code" ?

Brian Wrote:good lord people, we already discussed this last week...all the lefties were pist at spud and said that FBHW hat Spud, then FB and Zane posted that they like Spud, and if they didnt like him they wouldnt make fun of him. Then Spud posted to defend himself from all the stupid hippie libs.

yes we did talk about this last week..hence the word AGAIN in the origional post

[drop] Good riddance dooshbag, good luck managing a Dennys F face[/drop]

Show Code - Effing Spud - Queenie - 07-02-2008

Fistor Wrote:I think they're just effing with him. Because if there's anyone that can take a joke, it's spud.

Because he wouldn't stop whining until he got one. I don't think it's real flattering though . . .his moderator name.

I think spud should change his name to Tator Nuts...it's along the same lines as spud...

Show Code - Effing Spud - zig - 07-02-2008

http://fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=politics&action=display&thread=572

I'm also confused as to why either thread is labeled as show code, I don't think that term applies to this at all.

Show Code - Effing Spud - Biff - 07-02-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[drop] Good riddance dooshbag, good luck managing a Dennys F face[/drop]

What's a "dooshbag"?

Show Code - Effing Spud - theterribletwist - 07-02-2008

Spud is awesome and I am glad he is on the radio.

theterribletwist Wrote:Spud is awesome and I am glad he is on the radio.

You are one of 5

(happy dick?)

Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[drop] Good riddance dooshbag, good luck managing a Dennys F face[/drop]

What's a "dooshbag"?

i know how to spell it when used for cleaning...but i think 'doosh' is better suited for insult

wienerpoopie Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:Spud is awesome and I am glad he is on the radio.

Your one of 5

here is the apostrophe and the 'e' that you dropped...

e '

Queenie Wrote:

Because he wouldn't stop whining until he got one.

I would take umbrage with this, if it weren't so damn true.

Show Code - Effing Spud - born2bone - 07-02-2008

wienerpoopie Wrote:

I hat Spud ???

hmmmm, what does it mean to "hat" somebody!.....dumb shit!

Brian Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I hat Spud ???

hmmmm, what does it mean to "hat" somebody!.....dumb shit!

Its ok, it

Brian Wrote:dumb shit!

you may have one spite