FBHW Forums
Sad violim music - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Sad violim music (/showthread.php?tid=693)

Sad violim music - derek - 07-10-2008

Does anyone know the name of the sad violin music they play over the show? (it was what they played to make george carlin sound not funn)

Sad violim music - Titan! - 07-10-2008

Derek Wrote:Does anyone know the name of the sad violin music they play over the show? (it was what they played to make george carlin sound not funn)

I don't know why but my nit picky spelling error pointer outer wants to come out an dplay tonight but I wont let him ! ! ! ! NO NO NO ! BAD TITAN ! BAD BAD !

Sad violim music - Philly Mike - 07-10-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Does anyone know the name of the sad violin music they play over the show? (it was what they played to make george carlin sound not funn)

I don't know why but my nit picky spelling error pointer outer wants to come out an dplay tonight but I wont let him ! ! ! ! NO NO NO ! BAD TITAN ! BAD BAD !

Fer sum reazon i just new thaat titan would have too chime inn wehn i saw the title of this let alone the word "funn".

wach out heer comes the mispel police...

Tongue

And derek, I was thinking the same thing at one point but didn't even know where to start looking for how to find that son, but then again that was before this board. Smile

Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I don't know why but my nit picky spelling error pointer outer wants to come out an dplay tonight but I wont let him ! ! ! ! NO NO NO ! BAD TITAN ! BAD BAD !

Fer sum reazon i just new thaat titan would have too chime inn wehn i saw the title of this let alone the word "funn".

Tongue

And derek, I was thinking the same thing at one point but didn't even know where to start looking for how to find that son, but then again that was before this board. Smile

YOU POINTED THEM OUT ! ! ! HA HA ! ! !

Sad violim music - Queenie - 07-10-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:Fer sum reazon i just new thaat titan would have too chime inn wehn i saw the title of this let alone the word "funn".

Tongue

YOU POINTED THEM OUT ! ! ! HA HA ! ! !

Why are ya'll looking at this message board at 8 on a Thursday night . . .are ya bored?

Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:YOU POINTED THEM OUT ! ! ! HA HA ! ! !

Why are ya'll looking at this message board at 8 on a Thursday night . . .are ya bored?

Hey look Queenie our Karma's are almost balanced !

Sad violim music - derek - 07-10-2008

Ok, but does anyone know?!

Derek Wrote:Ok, but does anyone know?!

Uhhhh Nooooo. Duhhhh. If we did we wouldn't be talking about spelling, Queenie's karma, and why we're on the board at 8pm. (even though it's actually 11:16)

By the way, this is my 800th post. I'd like to renew my request for one of those spiffy elite RED BANNERS

Thanks.

Sad violim music - kate - 07-11-2008

Derek, it's from Schindlers List, I played it in orchestra.

Sad violim music - sluttynurse - 07-11-2008

Titan ! Wrote:By the way, this is my 800th post. I'd like to renew my request for one of those spiffy elite RED BANNERS

Thanks.

+1 for 800 posts.

And still no red banner?

Sad violim music - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-11-2008

I thought they said it was from Shindlers list er something

Sad violim music - Titan! - 07-11-2008

sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:By the way, this is my 800th post. I'd like to renew my request for one of those spiffy elite RED BANNERS

Thanks.

+1 for 800 posts.

And still no red banner?

I know.

By the way Derek it's an internet foul to go back and fix your typing errors AFTER they've already been made fun of.

Sad violim music - derek - 07-11-2008

Titan ! Wrote:By the way Derek it's an internet foul to go back and fix your typing errors AFTER they've already been made fun of.

You're an internet foul for having over 800 posts

Derek Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:By the way Derek it's an internet foul to go back and fix your typing errors AFTER they've already been made fun of.

You're an internet foul for having over 800 posts

Sadly, that's the best compliment I've gotten today.

Sad violim music - derek - 07-11-2008

Titan ! Wrote:
Derek Wrote:You're an internet foul for having over 800 posts

Sadly, that's the best compliment I've gotten today.

I tried. I am just way too imrpessed.