FBHW Forums
When is the new intern going to be named? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: When is the new intern going to be named? (/showthread.php?tid=783)

When is the new intern going to be named? - wannabrez - 07-17-2008

IP Jenny, Loose Wendy, Kurt Busch, Benercrombie, Frank Small Talk, Well Spoken Cuban... Calling her by her real name is just boring.

This forum should name her.

When is the new intern going to be named? - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-17-2008

I haven't seen her photo but those who have seen her myspace say she's good looking....my favorite saying for a pretty girl is "baberham lincoln' but thats sorta long.....

does she have biggish boobs? Intern Brunski maybe?

Red Hair? Intern Fire Crotch/Ginger

When is the new intern going to be named? - Wiener Poopie - 07-17-2008

With proper technique you can brunski any boobs

[quote="wienerpoopie"]With proper technique you can brunski any boobs

When is the new intern going to be named? - Philly Mike - 07-17-2008

I think she should be Intern Grillz, seeing as she aparently has one of those according to what freebeer stated

When is the new intern going to be named? - Queenie - 07-17-2008

Philly Mike Wrote:I think she should be Intern Grillz, seeing as she aparently has one of those according to what freebeer stated

or let me see yer grillz!! I guess that one is a little long!! Tongue

When is the new intern going to be named? - Philly Mike - 07-17-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:I think she should be Intern Grillz, seeing as she apparently has one of those according to what freebeer stated

or let me see yer grillz!! I guess that one is a little long!! Tongue
how about Bare Grillz ... okay bad pun.. but you get it

Or since there has been so much talk about her "hotness" maybe Hot Grillz

When is the new intern going to be named? - Wiener Poopie - 07-17-2008

Queenie Wrote:Or since there has been so much talk about her "hotness" maybe Hot Grillz

thats my new vote

Queenie Wrote:Hot Grillz

no such thing....

those are the most idiotic thing in the world....I forgot that FB mentioned that today...Nothing like forsaking the health of your teeth, creating nasty breath, gingivitus and cavities for the sake of looking like a ghetto fabulous a-hole

Maybe Intern Trendy is better suited

-1 to Devan

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:no such thing....

those are the most idiotic thing in the world....I forgot that FB mentioned that today...Nothing like forsaking the health of your teeth, creating nasty breath, gingivitus and cavities for the sake of looking like a ghetto fabulous a-hole

Maybe Intern Trendy is better suited

-1 to Devan

I was surprised when he mentioned that she had one. I was even more suprised to hear that people were actually pawning them . . . ewwww gross!!!

you can make fake temp 'grillz' with tin foil.....just as gay for a fraction of the price!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can make fake temp 'grillz' with tin foil.....just as gay for a fraction of the price!

But who would want to . . . about at many people as would by real used ones (or so I would hope) :Smile

When is the new intern going to be named? - theterribletwist - 07-20-2008

Dude, Devan does not have a grill. Haha. I was gone all week so I didn't get to listen to the show so I will have to ask her about that one right now.

When is the new intern going to be named? - Mark the Valet - 07-21-2008

These are all horrible ideas.

The guys said it themselves: You can't just force a name on people, their personality has to come out a bit before they give them a stupid name.

When is the new intern going to be named? - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-21-2008

Mark the Valet Wrote:These are all horrible ideas.

The guys said it themselves: You can't just force a name on people, their personality has to come out a bit before they give them a stupid name.

can't force a name?

well from now you are Jerky McJerkison.....

When is the new intern going to be named? - peachs - 07-21-2008

Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can make fake temp 'grillz' with tin foil.....just as gay for a fraction of the price!

But who would want to . . . about at many people as would by real used ones (or so I would hope) :Smile

Shaun's got a 'grill' but I'm pretty sure he bought his new....

[Image: HPIM0351.JPG]
[Image: HPIM0352.JPG]