FBHW Forums
Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Devan the intern and Joe's drawer (/showthread.php?tid=799)

Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - youtubejake - 07-18-2008

With all the masturbation talk this past week, I wonder if Devan has found Joe's "magic" drawer in his office.

If she hasn't, and if you are reading this Devan, do not open the lower right-hand drawer at Joe's desk. You will be shocked at what you find and you might even quit. Just a warning.

Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - beckyp - 07-18-2008

i imagine a chud baby, tube of KY, and a Suzanne Geha pic with a hole in it.

Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - Titan! - 07-18-2008

Jo Wrote:i imagine a chud baby, tube of KY, and a Suzanne Geha pic with a hole in it.

Becky, I think I speak for everyone when I say this. You really need to post more often. Your wit and sense of humor fit well here.

Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - elranito - 07-18-2008

Jo Wrote:i imagine a chud baby, tube of KY, and a Suzanne Geha pic with a hole in it.
I attended a wedding at which I watched Suzanne Geha chicken dance and do the hustle. I wonder if Producer Joe would have been able to hold himself back...

Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-18-2008

I love you, there i said it

Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-18-2008

Titan ! Wrote:

Becky, I think I speak for everyone when I say this. You really need to post more often. Your wit and sense of humor fit well here.

touche` or concurr which ever is relevent

elranito Wrote:
I attended a wedding at which I watched Suzanne Geha chicken dance and do the hustle. I wonder if Producer Joe would have been able to hold himself back...

did it look like Elaine from Seinfeld dancing? please say yes.

Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - elranito - 07-18-2008

Jo Wrote:
elranito Wrote:I attended a wedding at which I watched Suzanne Geha chicken dance and do the hustle. I wonder if Producer Joe would have been able to hold himself back...

did it look like Elaine from Seinfeld dancing? please say yes.
Oh, how I wish I could say it did. She was actually a pretty decent dancer. She basically started and led the hustle.

I turned to a friend at one point during the goings on and said, "You know... that lady sure looks a lot like Suzanne Geha." Turns out that was because the lady was in fact Suzanne Geha. Go figure.

why is there no video of this Suzanne Geha hustle dance? shame on all of you.

Devan the intern and Joe's drawer - Titan! - 07-18-2008

For the record her name is spelled Devan.