FBHW Forums
Spoke With Milton - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Spoke With Milton (/showthread.php?tid=811)

Spoke With Milton - potthole - 07-18-2008

While at work this morning my cellphone started to ring. I didn't recognize the number, so I curiously answered it.

"Hi, this is Intern Milton, with the Free Beer and Hotwings Show. I'm calling about a prize you won with us earlier in the week."

I had been judge on Stump the Show on Monday, so he was contacting me about what I won. I had won two tickets to the local racetrack. Awesome! Only bummer was, they were only good for next weekend, and I'll be out of town. He said they'll call me back next week with another prize. Hopefully it's a good one, like these tickets, and not some old leftover WGRD Bootleg CD's from like ten years ago.

Spoke With Milton - providencecrow - 07-18-2008

you know its going to be a t-shirt they had lying around that people wear when they need a spare shirt for something, so it will be covered in sweat and fetch probably. That sucks man, i wouldn't want that prize.

Spoke With Milton - Philly Mike - 07-18-2008

He'll give you some of the Wendy's bucks he's been getting from doing the commercials...

Spoke With Milton - joesschwantz - 07-19-2008

Philly Mike Wrote:He'll give you some of the Wendy's bucks he's been getting from doing the commercials...

Hahaha. Nice.

Spoke With Milton - yewt - 07-19-2008

You got to have a conversation with Milton from "Milton in the Morning". So Lucky

Spoke With Milton - hussywoman - 07-20-2008

providencecrow Wrote:you know its going to be a t-shirt they had lying around that people wear when they need a spare shirt for something, so it will be covered in sweat and fetch probably. That sucks man, i wouldn't want that prize.

i'd take that prize if it was covered in fetch from hot wings ;D

Spoke With Milton - potthole - 07-21-2008

Got a call a little bit ago, about the "new" prize. Looks like I'm going to the Foo Figters on Tuesday! ROCK!

Spoke With Milton - dino - 07-21-2008

potthole Wrote:Got a call a little bit ago, about the "new" prize. Looks like I'm going to the Foo Figters on Tuesday! ROCK!
Damn! I'm going to start calling in if that's what the prizes are like. I saw Foo fighters w/ Chili Peppers 4 years ago. Awesome show!

Spoke With Milton - Mark the Valet - 07-21-2008

hussywoman Wrote:i'd take that prize if it was covered in fetch from hot wings ;D
That is frightening.

dino Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Got a call a little bit ago, about the "new" prize. Looks like I'm going to the Foo Figters on Tuesday! ROCK!
Damn! I'm going to start calling in if that's what the prizes are like. I saw Foo fighters w/ Chili Peppers 4 years ago. Awesome show!

I'm pumped. I really wanted to see them the last time they were in town, but couldn't work it into my schedule. I'm very curious to find out where the seats are located.

Spoke With Milton - yewt - 07-21-2008

Congrats potthole

Spoke With Milton - Queenie - 07-21-2008

Well somebody who said all you would get was an old used t-shirt owes you an apology, huh?? Wink

Spoke With Milton - derek - 07-21-2008

potthole Wrote:
dino Wrote:Damn! I'm going to start calling in if that's what the prizes are like. I saw Foo fighters w/ Chili Peppers 4 years ago. Awesome show!

I'm pumped. I really wanted to see them the last time they were in town, but couldn't work it into my schedule. I'm very curious to find out where the seats are located.

Lucky bastard. I saw them when they came through with Weezer in 2006....absolutely amazing!

Upper bowl, right where center ice would be, if it were a hockey game. I'm happy with the seats. Plus, free tickets to the afterparty at The Intersection.

Oh, Zee. You should have seen how "excited" I got when I first talked with Milton. It was hott. Wink