FBHW Forums
Queen's Title - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Queen's Title (/showthread.php?tid=953)

Queen's Title - brytn - 07-31-2008

Is it just me or does anyone else feel kind of weird that the Queen of Whore Island has the title of "The original Goatse man"? I know it is based upon the number of posts but, we need to make an exception, especially in this case. Just a suggestion. It is wrong on a couple of different levels. Not trying suck up to the Queen or anything. Big Grin

Queen's Title - peachs - 07-31-2008

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=bs&action=display&thread=1078

this has already been discussed... we have a search option, please try to use it!

Queen's Title - brytn - 07-31-2008

Damn sorry bout that. I am kind of a veteran too. My bad! Thanks for being really nice about it too!

Queen's Title - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-01-2008

I say Tubgirl!

Queen's Title - Wiener Poopie - 08-01-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I say Tubgirl!

HELL YEAH!

Queen's Title - Queenie - 08-01-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I say Tubgirl!

I say hell no.

Queen's Title - Wiener Poopie - 08-01-2008

Yamsack sniffing Tub Girl?

wienerpoopie Wrote:Yamsack sniffing Tub Girl?

What the hell did I ever do to you?? :'(

Queen's Title - Biff - 08-01-2008

Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Yamsack sniffing Tub Girl?

What the hell did I ever do to you?? :'(

He was referring to his new ranking

Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:What the hell did I ever do to you?? :'(

He was referring to his new ranking

Why did you type it in white?? and thanks!! I feel much better now!!!

Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:He was referring to his new ranking

Why did you type it in white?? and thanks!! I feel much better now!!!

Because when I type in white I am being either sarcastic or pointing out the obvious in a sarcastic method

:o :o :o
Oh my God . . . I just had to go see the damn site since I have a new title . . . .Oh my God . . .that is just sicker than anything I have ever seen . . . there are some very deranged and effed up people in this world!!

Queenie Wrote::o :o :o
Oh my God . . . I just had to go see the damn site since I have a new title . . . .Oh my God . . .that is just sicker than anything I have ever seen . . . there are some very deranged and effed up people in this world!!

The irony being that her coochie is pixelated.

brytn Wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else feel kind of weird that the Queen of Whore Island has the title of "The original Goatse man"? I know it is based upon the number of posts but, we need to make an exception, especially in this case. Just a suggestion. It is wrong on a couple of different levels. Not trying suck up to the Queen or anything. Big Grin

Thanks a lot jerk . . . now I'm "Tubgirl" . . . you will be smited my daughters and my daughter's daughters.

Signed,
One Effin Pissed Off Queen

Tongue

Queen's Title - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-01-2008

Queenie Wrote:
brytn Wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else feel kind of weird that the Queen of Whore Island has the title of "The original Goatse man"? I know it is based upon the number of posts but, we need to make an exception, especially in this case. Just a suggestion. It is wrong on a couple of different levels. Not trying suck up to the Queen or anything. Big Grin

Thanks a lot jerk . . . now I'm "Tubgirl" . . . you will be smited my daughters and my daughter's daughters.

Signed,

Tongue

on the bright side you still get a date with me...

100karma :-*

Queen's Title - Queenie - 08-02-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Thanks a lot jerk . . . now I'm "Tubgirl" . . . you will be smited my daughters and my daughter's daughters.

Signed,

Tongue

on the bright side you still get a date with me...

100karma :-*

Nope . . . right now i'm at 99 . . ha

Queen's Title - dino - 08-02-2008

+1
Go get her Howie!

Queen's Title - Queenie - 08-02-2008

dino Wrote:+1
Go get her Howie!

Thanks Dino . . . your sweetness is so appreciated!! (NOT!!)

Queen's Title - Mad Dog - 08-03-2008

Wow Queen you've had alot of weird stuff happen too you latety, and if it makes you feel better, you can whack me again. Wink