Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who/What is attractive part deux
Some broke the other thread so I had to lock it.

Carry on.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
nice Hot Shots reference with the title Biff.
Intelligence coupled with self-confidence, while remaining humble and down to earth at the same time.
men with the same taste in music as me and an awesome sense of humor are musts... along with the straight teeth....
boizalynne Wrote:men with the same taste in music as me and an awesome sense of humor are musts... along with the straight teeth....
Ok, I'm pretty funny once you get to know me, and I have straight teeth. Soooo what kind of music do you like??
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:men with the same taste in music as me and an awesome sense of humor are musts... along with the straight teeth....
Ok, I'm pretty funny once you get to know me, and I have straight teeth. Soooo what kind of music do you like??
Well... I am married, so this information would be kinda useless....

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR QUEST THOUGH Wink
Smart girls with a pretty face and who are height/weight proportionate rock my world.
Wowie Groovie !
my fav pic of the hottest actress ever

Not allowing this link, either.

~p
rookiemvp08 Wrote:my fav pic of the hottest actress ever
...i don't get it. did i somehow help you in your gay LARPer bite game thingy by falling for that, or are you just being a dick?
Biff, Pott,

Can't you ban that effer?
rookiemvp08 Wrote:my fav pic of the hottest actress ever

Not allowing this link, either.

~p

You're the reason I hate people!! >Sad (that's meant for rookie not pothole)
men who can cook... if they can't cook, men who try to help out in the kitchen....
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:nice Hot Shots reference with the title Biff.

Good catch!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
boizalynne Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Ok, I'm pretty funny once you get to know me, and I have straight teeth. Soooo what kind of music do you like??
Well... I am married, so this information would be kinda useless....

Sorry boizalynne I didn't know you were married. I'm not into married chicks.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Well... I am married, so this information would be kinda useless....

Sorry boizalynne I didn't know you were married. I'm not into married chicks.
she's also 16 years younger... but hey, john mccain made it work. who am i to judge?
dingdongyo Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Sorry boizalynne I didn't know you were married. I'm not into married chicks.
she's also 16 years younger... but hey, john mccain made it work. who am i to judge?

Hey, if your not trying your dying.
Peachs Wrote:men who can cook... if they can't cook, men who try to help out in the kitchen....

Yeah. I totally agree on this point but with women. I cook like crazy, but I never got cooked for much in my last relationship. I guess I spoiled her with food.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:men who can cook... if they can't cook, men who try to help out in the kitchen....

Yeah. I totally agree on this point but with women. I cook like crazy, but I never got cooked for much in my last relationship. I guess I spoiled her with food.

I love to cook, grill, or bake, but I hate having to cook and eat by myself.
Mad Dog Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Yeah. I totally agree on this point but with women. I cook like crazy, but I never got cooked for much in my last relationship. I guess I spoiled her with food.

I love to cook, grill, or bake, but I hate having to cook and eat by myself.

Agreed. Although I'm not a fan of sharing it with someone that irks me. Then I just snarl and show my teeth if they reach for the food
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.