Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mad as a hornet
Anyone get annoyed at this:

Mom has me come over to visit with my aunt that was vacationing at her house. At the visit my Mom advises me that on Tuesday (one of my days off) she is going to bring my aunt over to see my new house. So being a nice daughter, and loving my aunt, I cancel all plans made for that day. Especially being treated to a homemade vegetarian spagetti meal by a friend of mine. Okay, while I am working 12 hours on Monday, after being advised by Mom on Sunday about this, my husband scrubs the house down after he works 8 hours on that day. Hubby does a great job, I finish up on Tuesday, and call to confirm what time they are going to be there, my Dad tells me that they decided not to come, and weren't going to call. Just go down to take her home and go back to their house.....Okay, I'm pissed.
What a load of crap! I'd be pissed, too.
At least your house is clean now and you have a warm meal ready to eat!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Thanks, my husband was steaming when he got home. He couldn't understand how I was so calm about it. I'm mad but just don't show it like he does.
That's why I don't communicate with my family. And live at least 2.5 hours away.

You can pick your friends, but you don't have to talk to your family.
I moved 3 states away from family to avoid drama...
Yea and you got your husband to do it for you. What a great guy he is!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
dino Wrote:At least your house is clean now and you have a warm meal ready to eat!

Had to cancel the dinner plans.......for the visit.
Hubby is always a great guy. I adore him. Just need to get him to mow the back yard.
lokizilla Wrote:Hubby is always a great guy. I adore him. Just need to get him to mow the back yard.

Bribe him with sex. It works for my wife. :o
I beg for sex. Won't work as a bribe for him..... Pretty much I tire him out.
lokizilla Wrote:I beg for sex. Won't work as a bribe for him..... Pretty much I tire him out.

Hot damn!
I wish MY family would cancel!

The grass is always greener on the side of the fence they buried the cat that curiosity killed!
hows this for mad as a hornet. Some dumb bitch keeps flaming me on a group that I belong to on LJ. Dumbarse actually believes the things that people tell her without coming to me for the whole story. Not to mention, she posted pertinent info of mine in a reply on a thread and threatened to start a "truth thread" about the supposed "girl of 1000 lies" (me) Effed up thing, she had the gall to pick at me for having a friends only journal, telling everyone that I'm only on LJ for that effing group..

I'm so tired of people's bullshit lately....

and I'm tired of autumn, wish it were summer again... or that we had an extra car. Sad
Peachs Wrote:hows this for mad as a hornet. Some dumb bitch keeps flaming me on a group that I belong to on LJ. Dumbarse actually believes the things that people tell her without coming to me for the whole story. Not to mention, she posted pertinent info of mine in a reply on a thread and threatened to start a "truth thread" about the supposed "girl of 1000 lies" (me) effed up thing, she had the gall to pick at me for having a friends only journal, telling everyone that I'm only on LJ for that effing group..

I have no idea what any of this means.
Fistor Wrote:I have no idea what any of this means.

I think it means Peachs is a liar.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Fistor Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:hows this for mad as a hornet. Some dumb bitch keeps flaming me on a group that I belong to on LJ. Dumbarse actually believes the things that people tell her without coming to me for the whole story. Not to mention, she posted pertinent info of mine in a reply on a thread and threatened to start a "truth thread" about the supposed "girl of 1000 lies" (me) effed up thing, she had the gall to pick at me for having a friends only journal, telling everyone that I'm only on LJ for that effing group..

I have no idea what any of this means.

Rabble, rabble, rabble!

I'm so tired of people's bullshit lately....

and I'm tired of autumn, wish it were summer again... or that we had an extra car. Sad

I think we need a link for this Peachs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.