Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stepping in it
And yet another great Howie inspired poll.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
cat puke, there's usually less of it.
Wowie Groovie !
I don't have indoor dogs, but child puke has got to rank pretty close.
talk about a landslide.....
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:talk about a landslide.....
2+2 =

A. 4
B. 5
elranito Wrote:
2+2 =

A. 4
B. 5

Don't laugh, I had a calc prof mathematically prove that 2+2 = 5.

I don't remember how but he did.
airhornahole Wrote:
elranito Wrote:2+2 =

A. 4
B. 5

Don't laugh, I had a calc prof mathematically prove that 2+2 = 5.

Was that one of those, if you can divide by 0 you can prove that an elephant weighs the same as a feather things ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
airhornahole Wrote:Don't laugh, I had a calc prof mathematically prove that 2+2 = 5.

Was that one of those, if you can divide by 0 you can prove that an elephant weighs the same as a feather things ?

That was too many years and beers ago.
elranito Wrote:
2+2 =

A. 4
B. 5

2+2???

I'm showing 10 votes for cat vs. 0 votes for dog....

I'm going to need an expl.
honestly, our cats don't puke that much, and it doesnt really smell bad when they do...
jus' P Wrote:I don't have indoor dogs, but child puke has got to rank pretty close.

This Message Board has become an insight into the future...

My 8 yr old daughter woke me up about 2 am with, " Daddy! I puked..."
My response," Did you make it in the toilet?" ( please please please)

daughter," Almost..."

....the best part of waking up....isn't cleaning my daughter's puke...
jus' P Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I don't have indoor dogs, but child puke has got to rank pretty close.

This Message Board has become an insight into the future...

My 8 yr old daughter woke me up about 2 am with, " Daddy! I puked..."
My response," Did you make it in the toilet?" ( please please please)

daughter," Almost..."

....the best part of waking up....isn't cleaning my daughter's puke...

Happens every year. I have three under the age of 8. The older two have just started getting to the toilet on time, but the 2 year old just let's 'er fly wherever she may be at the moment.

Funny how after then first few times, you just get into a system. Inevitably the kid will be in our bed with us because she'll be fussy. Then I'll go from 0-60 on the awake scale in a nanosecond after I hear my wife say, "She's puking!!!" My wife instantly whisks her to the bathroom while I roll off the bed and asses the situation. I then strip the bed and bring everything downstairs to throw in the wash, then bring every cleaning solution in the house back upstairs with me to start attacking the mattress and any other surface that has been vomitized. Then the wife gives the baby a bath while I re-make the bed with fresh linens.

Then of course, we stay on puke watch for the rest of the night with a bucket at the ready.
I vote Dog shit. I don't have a cat so if I stepped in it in the wee hours of the morning I would be thinking "WTF! There's a effing cat in my house!"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
wait....how did i inspire this?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:wait....how did i inspire this?

geee.... i dunno howie.... :Smile

I think he's saying you're like a pile of poo.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

"which would you rather step in...?"

Cat Puke or Howie....cat puke is winning.

no i think it's cause i mentioned that my wife's cat yaks all over the place and it pisses me off
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:

He's not the intern of poo . . . he's the intern of POON. C'mon RM, get it right.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I have stepped in dog shit in the wee hours of the morning. and to be honest i would take any kind of puke over that. gross!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ