• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name that tune 10/24!!!!
I TOTALLY KNEW FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD'S RELAX!!! :-X

ALSO!!@# :-X

ALSO CULTURE CLUB'S karma chameleon....

shit...
Fistor Wrote:Fag check.

Works every time.
I knew most of them, but I'm mostly ashamed to admit that I knew the Montel Jordan song - This is how we do it.

Another thing.... That song by Outkast - I like the way you move - technically wasn't right because it was Andre 3000 and Big Boi's tandem solo album.... So the correct answer was Big Boi and not Outkast.

Another another thing - That chick's giggling and little comments.... wowza.... hot voice.
I don't get into hip-hop too much, but I like Outkast. Bombs Over Bagdhad completely kicks ass. I had that Big Boi song they were playing crankdified in my hoopdy on the way in this morning.
Fistor Wrote:I don't get into hip-hop too much, but I like Outkast. Bombs Over Bagdhad completely kicks ass. I had that Big Boi song they were playing crankdified in my hoopdy on the way in this morning.

Did you listen while you were rollin' in chedda and pottin' down?
dingdongyo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Fag check.

Works every time.

Exalt!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
burnking Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I don't get into hip-hop too much, but I like Outkast. Bombs Over Bagdhad completely kicks ass. I had that Big Boi song they were playing crankdified in my hoopdy on the way in this morning.

Yes indeed! If you don't know, you had better ask somebody! Woot!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I knew most of them, but I'm mostly ashamed to admit that I knew the Montel Jordan song - This is how we do it.
I'm right there with you on the Montel.

Also, was it just me or did both segments of NTT seem especially hilarious today? Thoroughly enjoyable.
When is IKB going to stop sucking on the FBHW teet and get a life?
elranito Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:I knew most of them, but I'm mostly ashamed to admit that I knew the Montel Jordan song - This is how we do it.

Also, was it just me or did both segments of NTT seem especially hilarious today? Thoroughly enjoyable.

Homer Simpson, out of nowhere...

Zane: I meant to hit the other one..... ohnevermind
elranito Wrote:

The only times that I don't like NTT is when HotWings makes the list. I haaaaaaaaaate his lists....

Otherwise, NTT is always the highlight of my week (as far as the show goes). It really bummed me out when they took it down to 14 songs.... I would stick around for 40 if they could consistently make lists that long.
The highlight of Name That Tune this week was Free Beer telling Kurt Busch to bump up the song total from 14 to 18 starting next week. It's not the old typical 21 but it's still an awesome addition.

Side note: No offense to Kurt Busch. He's fairly good at picking the lists. But I do wish they'd go back to having the winner pick the lists just because it adds more variety. It was a welcome change when they starting having the winner pick instead of just Joe and it'd be fun to have that again.

Nothing will ever top the epic fail that was Jenny (I think it was Jenny; might have been Wendy) completely screwing up FB's list a year ago.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
They were especially giddy today during it, right from the get go. On one hand, it brings me joy to hear. On the other, it intensifies my awareness that my jobs collectively suck ass.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Fistor Wrote:I TOTALLY KNEW FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD'S RELAX!!! :-X

ALSO!!@# :-X

ALSO CULTURE CLUB'S karma chameleon....

shit...

Yeah what the hell Kurt Busch? Was this like the Zoolander edition? I cant wait for next weeks wayne's world edition which features Queen, Ugly Kid Joe, Alice Cooper, and Aerosmith.
Next weeks list will be listener generated for the most part, so that could be interesting. IKB.
burnking Wrote:

I was sick Friday and missed the show, but I heard it Saturday morning and this was one of the funniest things I have ever heard them say. I was truly laughing my ass off!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!