Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post a pic v2.0
i thought this is different than pimp your pics. just regular pics you've taken.

these are from the slipknot concert me and the wife went to. we took a total of 360 pics of which only 100 or so turned out really well.

[Image: CIMG2010.jpg]

[Image: CIMG2047.jpg]

[Image: CIMG2066.jpg]

[Image: CIMG2215.jpg]

[Image: CIMG2266.jpg]
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
you had a good seat! nice!
Nice hydraulics on the drum kit!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Not sure where to post this, but thought it worthy for ya'll to see.

Read the caption under the first photo before scrolling to the second.
[Image: truck1.jpg]

Look at the picture above and you can see where this driver broke through the guardrail, on the right side of the culvert, where the people are standing on the road, pointing. The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail. It flipped end-over-end, bounced off and
across the culvert outlet and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which the driver was traveling. The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger were unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises.

Just outside Flagstaff , AZ on U.S. Hwy 100.

Now look at the second picture below...

[Image: truck2.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
holy Effing shit!!
imatoolhed Wrote:holy effing shit!!

What he said.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'd be like, "Let's do it again!!"
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
still gives me the lulz

[Image: DSCI0019-3.jpg]

halloween last year i think

[Image: Cameron0017.jpg]

i always liked this one too

[Image: CameronThompson177_1-1.jpg]

the family and i during the yearly hay ride at grandpa wallys

[Image: CIMG0639_1.jpg]

i called this my tower of mockery... these apartment i lived at had a water tower with a big smiley face on it that i could see out my window and every time i drove by...i would always joke and shake my fist at saying damn you tower i don't wanna be happy right now!!... so, i'm driving thru iowa towards nebraska for a tool concert and out of nowhere this damn same yellow smiling tower of mockery pops up...*shakes fist* lol

[Image: DSCI0055_1.jpg]
Cute kid, I'm sure he'll be excited to be a big brother.