Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ten and Donkey Show
Last I checked most of the guys wanted to try and do the Ten and Donkey show for a few hours. The only thing holding them back was Free Beer being a pussy. He didn't want to do one of Joe's stunts. Last I checked everyone else has lost many bets and had to do many stupid things.

Does anyone else think FB should grow a set and do a stunt so we can experience the beauty that is the Ten and Donkey show?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I'd certainly like to experience the Ten and Donkey show, with or without the "What Can Free Beer Do" segment.
I called in a few months ago to a Can't Wait To Talk About Blank segment and asked them about it.

Freebeer called Zane "Pop-off Sound Effects Guy"" for the first time because of it.
The Ten and Donkey show would be cool....."What can free beer do" and "dumber than Hotwings" would rock if that happened would there be a "What Zane thinks" and "Sportier than producer joe" segment?
Jimbo Zane Wrote:The Ten and Donkey show would be cool....."What can free beer do" and "dumber than Hotwings" would rock if that happened would there be a "What Zane thinks" and "Sportier than producer joe" segment?

AWESOME. They should cram all of theat into one day. It would be friggin hilarious.
I agree. THis needs to happen, if only for a couple hours. On a semi-related note, why doesn't Hot Wings have his own game? They talked about a car trivia game for him a month or so ago, I think it would be cool. I'm not interested in cars, but I would like to hear Hot Wings take down some listeners.
Jimbo Zane Wrote:The Ten and Donkey show would be cool....."What can free beer do" and "dumber than Hotwings" would rock if that happened would there be a "What Zane thinks" and "Sportier than producer joe" segment?

TOO AWESOME....... MUST HAVE THIS NOW!!!

Okay, everyone call up any and all businesses that you hear with a commercial during the show, and tell them that you're going to boycott them until the Ten and Donkey show happens. --- No, seriously, don't do this or anything to jeopardize the show. If it goes away, I'll cry myself to death.

But I actually think this would be incredibly awesome if they did a show like this. Sure, it would be hard, but c'mon guys! I swear, I'd pay $100 or more to hear a show like this if I had to.
Free Beer and Hotwings are going to radio camp this year without Joe and Zane.
Perfect timing for a 10 and donkey.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Anything would be better than more Best Of. The show just doesn't do it for me when it's not new.
I think it should go on an entire week...I know zane could handle being the lead guy...atleast more than joe, thats why I want joe to welcome us back with "Donkey and Mr. Ten show?" I want it to be like a parrallel universe where the roles are swapped around...just for one week.

I would buy a years worth of podcast just to get that one week

NOW I GOT A CHUB...EFF THE SEX THREAD!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"