Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should challenge Zane's family...
...in the next Family Fued?

I think Hot Wings' family should be the challengers. Maybe then we could get to know the mysterious Wings better through the classic stories his family could tell.

Though I think Team Zane vs Team Free Beer would be interesting also.
Can you imagine if FB got his sis in law and her husband as his teammates.....now that would be something!
drdirtybandage Wrote:Can you imagine if FB got his sis in law and her husband as his teammates.....now that would be something!

You may be on to something. Then Zane could say something like "It's great to meet you, we've heard so much about you."
Hotwings couldn't get his family to play...atleast not his rich dad... Hotwings' dad is awefully busy flying around in his golden rocket car and managing his major leauge baseball, football and hockey teams
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
the members of his Church so when zanes family wins then the members of his church can have something to talk about.
I think FreeBeer and HotWings family should play each other and the winner of that gets to play against Zanes family
deadmetal Wrote:I think FreeBeer and HotWings family should play each other and the winner of that gets to play against Zanes family

That's a good idea right there.
Maybe the loser of that does something funny but what?
Each family member tells their most embarrassing / funny stories about the captain of the losing team.
Yeah thats a awsome idea or the captain does a joe stunt that will be funny
The Osmonds.
Wowie Groovie !
Heck, create a 2nd zane family team against them....Zane's wife, Regular Mike and Push-up Paul.
No that seem kind of gay just go with my idea and thats that so stop posting in this thread
what about the interns? don't they have families too?

well, kurt busch might have a parrot that can talk or something.
dingdongyo Wrote:what about the interns? don't they have families too?

well, kurt busch might have a parrot that can talk or something.

Actually the interns don
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!